Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » New Social Linkshell for End Gamers
New Social Linkshell for End Gamers
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-08-28 21:14:25
Link | Citer | R

Hi everyone. I'm putting together a social linkshell for endgamers only.

This is a place for endgamers to share info. It's also a place where strong players can get help from other strong players to get the items we might need outside our normal event shell's active hours.

The only requirements are that you be in an endgame shell, and drama will not be tolerated.

I don't think anyone joining should leave current social shells. Helping new/returning players is important. But sometimes people need a break from that and they need to take care of themselves. That's where we come in. So if you're interested, send me a /tell in game. I'll be glad to pearl you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-08-29 19:37:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm logged in right now. Watching some TV, standing in Mhaura for about an hour before my event.

So if any endgamers want to join an LS where they can freely ask "Should I make aeonic shield to lockstyle on my whm?" without being accused of showing off, send me a /tell.
 Bismarck.Pimpjuice
By Bismarck.Pimpjuice 2018-08-29 20:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Free bump
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-08-29 21:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Come back and I'll make you a sack
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-09-02 19:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Still recruiting. As the September update approaches, it would make sense for people with multiple Aeonics to get together to farm CP quickly. PM or send me a /tell if you want to join.