Omen Issues
 Sylph.Darkside
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2018-07-17 21:54:56
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else having issues with Omen?

I have had a couple of instances where I get stuck and it wont let me warp up to the next floor. This has been happening more and more frequently lately. Wondering if anyone has had this issue or know of a fix.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-07-17 22:31:37
Link | Citer | R

One time I was disconnected, and my group kept going without me. They got up two floors while I was dc'd and when I got back in it warped me up only one...so I was stuck on a blank floor until they got to the next one. But that's about it for weird Omen issues.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-07-17 23:39:10
Link | Citer | R

weird omen issues/glitches: bosses doing more abilities than intended.

Ive had Ou do dancing fullers back to back at 60% about a month ago.
Another time kyou did needles back to back at 25% and he wasnt storing the one from 50% or 75%.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-18 00:49:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
One time I was disconnected, and my group kept going without me. They got up two floors while I was dc'd and when I got back in it warped me up only one...so I was stuck on a blank floor until they got to the next one. But that's about it for weird Omen issues.

This can happen. Be glad you got the lesser glitch. I have been stuck on a blank floor where my group went on, and I never got warped up. They cleared 2 additional floors, could invite me to party, but could not see me, nor could i warp up manually. I have also had instances where upwards of two minutes after zoning, zero monsters loaded. Then out of nowhere, everything popped.

That zone is a mess.
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2018-07-18 08:54:31
Link | Citer | R

With us it’s our whole group. Like it won’t let us go up. We will select to go up and then nothing happens. It happened twice in a row last night.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-18 08:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Admittedly, I havent done Omen in at least 12 days, so I don't know if there's a bug or something up with it recently. Might need to submit a bug report, or use swiss cheese translator and submit it in JP so that it gets registered.
 Asura.Splendid
user: BlindLis
By Asura.Splendid 2018-07-18 09:24:35
Link | Citer | R

A few of our LS members have been experiencing macros occasionally not going off within the Omen zone. It hasn’t been game breaking (yet) but it’s been a minor annoyance.
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2018-07-18 12:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Normally happens to us either midboss or floor before main boss. It does happen on other floors but the prior mentioned are the most frequent. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.
 Sylph.Darkside
By Sylph.Darkside 2018-07-18 22:52:23
Link | Citer | R

Literally just happened again to my group tonight. Got in smoked the first 2 floors and the midboss we click the light to go to Kyou and nothing. Had to warp out. Find it hard to believe nobody else has or is experiencing this issue.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-19 09:27:12
Link | Citer | R

Submit it as bug report
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [371 days between previous and next post]
By binzouba 2019-07-25 08:16:57
Link | Citer | R

same happen to me
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [100 days between previous and next post]
By Hirameki 2019-11-01 22:51:20
Link | Citer | R

This has happened to me three times now. One time twice in a row. GM won't do anything.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 07:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Just teleport 4head
By Artsncrafts 2019-11-02 07:48:29
Link | Citer | R

maybe you could try that addon that reloads npcs. name escapes me but its in the official list iirc
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-02 09:14:16
Link | Citer | R

If it's the issue where you talk to the flux and the menu fails to load, you would need memory edits for anything to fix it because normal packet injection ceases to work at that point. If you aren't the only person in the instance or relog fast, you may be able to relog without resetting the instance.

If the flux itself doesn't appear, modifying your target in an outgoing 0x15 to be the flux's index or using the widescan packet to request an update on it would cause it to appear, both would require you to know the index ahead of time and have either a premade addon or some amount of packet knowledge.

Or, you could just not be on Asura. The rest of us don't have that problem.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 09:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Or, you could just not be on Asura

I like this idea.