Lua's

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Lua's
Lua's
By Hecky 2018-05-29 01:00:13
Link | Citer | R

I really want to understand how this gearswap thing works and been reading alot but i dont grasp it
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-05-29 01:19:44
Link | Citer | R

Well I don't really grasp what you're trying to ask if you're asking a question. In any case, you won't grasp anything unless you've tried it yourself first.

If you have more questions, be specific and not vague.
By Hecky 2018-05-29 01:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Looks as if most og my post went unposted:p I also wrote that i been reading up on lua for dummies, but still dont really understand how to set one up. Mainly i am looking for a drg, blu and blm gearswap set. And i was wondering if anyone would recommand one, and maybe say a few words on how i customize it to work for me... Like i said i have been looking at them alot but cant really wrap my head around how they work or how i would get them to work with my gear.

Sorry for the one line topic, i did write alot more but on phone so guess i saussage fingerd it or something ;)
 Bismarck.Xurion
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2018-05-29 02:17:05
Link | Citer | R

Have a look at https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs if you haven't already. The gear used in these sets is at least two years out of date, but the logic is pretty sound and the comments in the code are usually pretty helpful.

First, just focus on changing the sets.idle and sets.engaged sets to match your gear current. Then reload Gearswap to recognise your new sets with:
Code
//gs reload

Now run:
Code
//gs showswaps

This will allow you to see in the chat log that your gear is actually equipping. Just go outside a city and switch between engaged and idle to see it working. You can run the same command to stop logging your gear changes.

When you've got this far, you can then venture into things like precast and midcast sets.
[+]