Paragon Of Mining Excellence

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Gathering » Mining » Paragon of Mining Excellence
Paragon of Mining Excellence
By Pugofmidgard 2018-04-27 22:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Paragon of Mining Excellence

A cheapskate's guide to getting it yourself!

You too can be stubbornly cheap, with the will to farm your own resources. Don't get bent over the Auction House barrel.

Take joy in others doing the flexing for your spoils~!

Mining Experience
By far, this activity has been my main method of Gil generation, as well as avoiding letting go of my own Gil to the Auction House.

Its been a long time, and tens of thousands of pickaxes from that first adventure into the darkness. Mining Points and the occasional rare swing into Excavation Points.

Midgardsormr was still my home, and the ore, stone, and geodes that Gusgen Mines yielded brought a steady supply of resources to sell, craft, and otherwise hoard.

I have always been a Goldsmith, and priority to zones that benefit my craft will be evident, but I eventually added a Blacksmith to exploit the spoils I gathered.

Singles of Zinc Ore selling for 300 Gil, Silver Ore selling for 400-600 Gil Iron Ore selling for 500-700 Gil, Darksteel Ore selling for 5000-9000 Gil (Remember the Repeatable MetalWorks Quest that sets a floor price on Darksteel Ore 8000 gil reward for 2 Ore), and Gold Ore selling for 4000-8000 Gil.

Gil Sellers and Claim Jumpers all knew me well. The days of actually seeing someone else do any type of gathering have long since passed.

Further adventures took me to the home of the Moblins, and Desynthing became another layer of the web of resource extraction.

Then the Troll home beckoned. Toiling during the loss of Halvung's supply of Mythril Ore to the introduction of A.U. Brass.

Gathering and selling the first Ingots and Ore to exploit the impatient denizens of Midgard.

Then battle content replaced the now scarcely worked gathering activities. Gathering Materials oozing out of untold numbers of slowly cleared boxes.

Even with the short lived great revival of Pioneer Coaltion fueled super-gathering, few take on the effort to seek out the resources they need beyond stock at the Auction House.

Zone to Zone, Expansion to Expansion, if you can smash a Pickaxe in the place, I will cover how you can exploit the Flora/Fauna of Vana'diel.

Keep watch...
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2018-04-27 23:16:48
Link | Citer | R

What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-04-28 02:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

Jay Z
[+]
By Pugofmidgard 2018-04-28 10:16:29
Link | Citer | R

99 Cap is a problem, but a Pick' ain't one.
[+]