Unity ranking and packet info
 Odin.Ewellina
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-02 16:30:39
Link | Citer | R

im looking for 2 bits of info:

• does anyone have a repatoir of info for the unity gear and what bonus you get per ranking level? for example "Adorned Helm +1" gets 5 to 15 attack, obviously rank 1 gets 15, and rank 11 gets 5 i assume. but i need correct values for most items.
    I know only rank 1 matters lol but i like the proper info.

• And also i need a packet to send to retrieve the characters unity rank automaticly without having to go into the menu etc. Need the value for my addon. right now i require it to be set by the user, but id rather have it checked on addon load or something.

i have delved into packet parsing etc before now but never found the info i needed. figured maybe someone could help.
Thanks in advance
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-04-02 17:02:23
Link | Citer | R

In regards to your first question, I assume the values are not known since they'd be very tedious to manually test with the need to actually have the gear and week cooldown on changing unities. I doubt you'll be able to find what you're looking for unless you do it yourself.

As far as checking unity rank, the request for information is 2 0x116 packets, both 8 bytes. First is entirely 0x00 after the header, second is 0x01 0x00 0x00 0x00 after header.

The client doesn't crash if you send the packets without the menu open, so you should be able to accomplish what you want. However, I'm not sure where in the response the data you're looking for is(presumably in a packet with ID of 0x63 and 5th byte of 0x07.. but they send an obscene amount of information in response to that and I'm too lazy to nail it down for you).
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
Serveur: Odin
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-04-02 17:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
In regards to your first question, I assume the values are not known since they'd be very tedious to manually test with the need to actually have the gear and week cooldown on changing unities. I doubt you'll be able to find what you're looking for unless you do it yourself.

As far as checking unity rank, the request for information is 2 0x116 packets, both 8 bytes. First is entirely 0x00 after the header, second is 0x01 0x00 0x00 0x00 after header.

The client doesn't crash if you send the packets without the menu open, so you should be able to accomplish what you want. However, I'm not sure where in the response the data you're looking for is(presumably in a packet with ID of 0x63 and 5th byte of 0x07.. but they send an obscene amount of information in response to that and I'm too lazy to nail it down for you).

Thanks for the help, ill look into it