Windower Crashing When Launching Profile
 Phoenix.Tanthalass
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Tanthalas
By Phoenix.Tanthalass 2018-03-22 20:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Hi all,

I installed Windower earlier today, and attempting to launch any profile causes it to auto-crash instead of loading POL. The crash log has the following:
Code
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
   at Launcher.Injector.Launch(String hook, Profile profile, Boolean debug, TimeSpan timeout)
   at Launcher.Tasks.LaunchTask.Run()
   at Launcher.Tasks.Task.Run(Core core)
   at Launcher.Core.Run()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Google is telling me this is because my region is set to auto-select, which it is. However, there aren't any other options appearing in my Profile Editor. Google has also told me this could be failed by having different registry keys for differing regions...but I don't.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks guys!
 Shiva.Berzerk
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2018-03-23 00:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Have you tinkered with any of the files in the PlayOnline folder within your Program Files directory? I had this same issue recently on a laptop and after deleting some reshade files I was able to finally launch into POL.