Disable Death Animation

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » disable death animation
disable death animation
By DaneBlood 2018-02-04 14:20:15
Link | Citer | R

is there a plugin that remove mobs immediately or very shortly after death?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-02-04 16:22:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't think so, curious what it would be useful for.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-04 18:38:26
Link | Citer | R

Lag, probably.

I've had mobs still on screen after death for more than a minute due to lag. Still in the combat stance, still targetable.
By Felgarr 2018-02-04 20:16:50
Link | Citer | R

This has been happening to me all day in Nyzule.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-02-04 20:18:06
Link | Citer | R

#JustAsuraProblems, I guess. I've found that when a mob doesn't fully despawn, it usually still registers as having HP because you missed the HP=0 packet. Not sure how you'd tell to be able to force depop it, maybe when you get an incoming disengage packet without having sent an outgoing one. It'd need to be a bit predictive, probably difficult to implement.

If you just want it to instantly depop when it hits 0, that's much easier to do.
By DaneBlood 2018-02-10 11:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
#JustAsuraProblems, I guess. I've found that when a mob doesn't fully despawn, it usually still registers as having HP because you missed the HP=0 packet. Not sure how you'd tell to be able to force depop it, maybe when you get an incoming disengage packet without having sent an outgoing one. It'd need to be a bit predictive, probably difficult to implement.

If you just want it to instantly depop when it hits 0, that's much easier to do.

Anything would be helpfull really.

or a way to reduce the model size of certains mobs. they just take up way to much screenspace sometimes