Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia (Android/iOS)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia (Android/iOS)
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia (Android/iOS)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-01-16 20:54:11
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Pre-Registration is Available!
Google Play Store: Click here
Apple Store: Coming soon

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is yet another mobile Final Fantasy game. This time, the combat fuses a classic turn based strategy system with Dissidia's Bravery system, therefore allowing you to employ Bravery attacks in order to deplete an enemy's Bravery and "Break" it, granting your team the ability to deal HP damage to the enemy.

The game has no stamina system for a majority of missions (Story missions, vortex missions, etc.). There is a stamina system for special battles in the Phantom Beast World.

The gacha system is similar to FFRK. All characters are earned in-game for free through story and events and you pull for equipment which grants your characters new abilities. The gacha seems fair out the gate with guaranteed 5* banners as well as fairly small pools from which equipment can be drawn. The game is also quite generous with free currency. The downside here is that most equipment is time-limited, meaning if you miss it while the event is happening, odds are you won't be getting it. Rates are approximately 5% for a 5*, 30% for a 4*, and 65% for a 3* with an elevated chance at rare items on 11 pulls: 20% for a 5*, 80% for a 4*, and 0% for a 3* on the 11th item drawn.

Upgrading your equipment (fusing copies together, a-la FFRK) and levelling it up to the maximum possible level will grant your character special abilities and traits. These are generally character-specific.

Summons are also in the game. They function similar to the Espers in FFBE where you get passive bonuses for equipping them in addition to a summon ability in battle.

The game releases some time in January and will be available to download for free.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-01-16 20:54:36
Link | Citer | R

Side note: on release, Terra is considered to be the main character to pull and reroll gear for if you're into optimization.
By emiledge 2018-01-31 16:58:03
Link | Citer | R

I see it can be played now, anyone try it out yet?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-01 04:19:47
Link | Citer | R

emiledge said: »
I see it can be played now, anyone try it out yet?

It's pretty good. Gacha seems fair as ***, game throwing gems at me like crazy. Rerolled a ton for Terra's sword so been exploring more of the game. The XP dungeon being free is crazy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-02-01 06:41:34
Link | Citer | R

Looks neat. Definitely gonna try this out.
Thank for sharing, Pro.
[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2018-02-01 09:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Awesome , installing it now :D

Thanks
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-02-01 20:36:06
Link | Citer | R

Seems pretty decent so far. Since I've played FFRK since release I find myself comparing the two. There are quite a few similarities.

While there is definitely an optimization factor with the gem draws, as Pro pointed out, it doesn't seem quite as dramatic as FFRK's curve where there are relics with gimmicks that you are pretty much required to have but aren't always available. Also, not having to worry about stamina is a nice change of pace.

The gameplay seems really basic (perhaps too basic) and the menu UI could use some work. But it seems to run great even on an older phone unlike FFRK, which is strange because the graphics are much better.
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2018-02-03 11:47:28
Link | Citer | R

If anybody wants to add me
My ID: 414321597 (Kuroganashi)

My Little Brother ID: 362132054 (Luizrpg999)
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2018-02-04 17:05:18
Link | Citer | R

I'd love to give this game a shot but I have an ancient phone and the game just keeps closing randomly for no reason on Bluestacks. Steam version when? (y'A')y
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-02-18 02:23:14
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
I'd love to give this game a shot but I have an ancient phone and the game just keeps closing randomly for no reason on Bluestacks. Steam version when? (y'A')y
I had the same issue on Bluestacks. Could it be something SE did to prevent it from running on such programs? Have you tried other emulators?
 Asura.Blitzjr
Serveur: Asura
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-02-18 03:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Game is highly addicting.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-02-18 07:16:38
Link | Citer | R

I've been having a ton of fun with it so far, I've been avoiding leveling too fast or leveling my weapons since the boss fights have felt like a good difficulty.

351901453 if anyone wants to add me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Louisoix
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Louisoix
By Leviathan.Louisoix 2018-02-18 09:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Great game, if you need to know where to farm crystals feel free to ask. Very neat of them to continue the 300 gem day login bonus too. hope no one missed out on squall he's either almost gone or already gone.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-02-18 17:35:56
Link | Citer | R

My ID: 591941301
[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2018-02-18 18:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Do you mind changing your Support char to somebody else? ^^;

I set mine as "Vivi" :D

lv. 49 (Almost 50)
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-02-19 16:24:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kuroganashi said: »
Do you mind changing your Support char to somebody else?
I forgot that I have to set him manually.
I put Squall. He's not that impressive anyways.
[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2018-02-19 16:59:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kuroganashi said: »
Do you mind changing your Support char to somebody else?
I forgot that I have to set him manually.
I put Squall. He's not that impressive anyways.

Np ^^ Z
 Fenrir.Wynnia
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Wynnia
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2018-02-20 02:54:18
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
I had the same issue on Bluestacks. Could it be something SE did to prevent it from running on such programs? Have you tried other emulators?

Have either of you tried it in Andy? It's basically Android x86 running in Virtual Box.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Mavre
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mavre 2018-02-24 20:39:40
Link | Citer | R

IOS. ID 906606382. Got a 50/50 Yuna set as my helper, maxed limit break/level 5 star weapon (so 6 star now) and maxed limit break/level 4 star armor (so 5 star now). Amazing buffer, and does nice damage as well.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-02-24 21:07:10
Link | Citer | R

I wanted Yuna's weapon so bad, so I've been pulling from the Hope + Vanille + Yuna banner.
Pulled 7 times.
1 Terra sword.
6 Hope weapons...
Kill me.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-02-25 09:28:11
Link | Citer | R

I wanted Yuna's weapon so bad, so I've been pulling from the Hope + Vanille + Yuna banner.
Pulled 7 times.
1 Terra sword.
6 Hope weapons...
Kill me.
I got all the Vanilles... will have to wait till she's on a weekly now I guess.