ANV Key Campaign
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15
By fonewear 2018-02-08 09:25:47
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Fenrir.Soothsayer said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Doesn't the SP campaign start on the 11th...?
Relevance? As stated 100 times by this post and SE ANV has nothing to with SP.

Didn't say anything regarding ANV key... But I noticed someone said 180 SP keys and another 516 Keys...just wondered why they did it 3 days before the SP campaign.
Because for like the millionth time all Dial campaigns only affect the dial not keys. Keys already have boosted rates. Also this anv thread I only post anv stuff to stay on topic. Don't know how people keep getting increases key droprates from text that says boosts dial droprates

Forgive me key master for I have sinned !

Anyways They should make one key to simplify the process.

If most of the keys produce junk why not just say Junk Key.

Item description: 95% chance the item you will receive will be dropped or NPCed
By clearlyamule 2018-02-08 09:30:50
Link | Citer | R

I get pretty good luck with SP keys. And by that I mean a lot of stuff to turn into vouchers lol
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-08 09:39:13
Link | Citer | R

I get pretty good luck with SP keys. And by that I mean a lot of stuff to turn into vouchers lol
Same
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-08 09:40:21
Link | Citer | R

Didn't say anything regarding ANV key... But I noticed someone said 180 SP keys and another 516 Keys...just wondered why they did it 3 days before the SP campaign.
Because for like the millionth time all Dial campaigns only affect the dial not keys. Keys already have boosted rates. Also this anv thread I only post anv stuff to stay on topic.

Don't know how people keep getting increases key droprates from text that says boosts dial droprates. Se has even semi clarified this jp side. Though I say because I think that's before they added boost sp dial and only had the campaign that gave you keys
I feel your pain.

Fenrir.Soothsayer
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Darcc
By Fenrir.Soothsayer 2018-02-08 09:58:12
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Does the upcoming SP key campaign affect ANV keys, or just SP keys?
SP only. ANV are not the same etc

But ok
 Fenrir.Soothsayer
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Darcc
By Fenrir.Soothsayer 2018-02-08 09:59:15
Link | Citer | R

Because for like the millionth time all Dial campaigns only affect the dial not keys. Keys already have boosted rates. Also this anv thread I only post anv stuff to stay on topic.

Don't know how people keep getting increases key droprates from text that says boosts dial droprates. Se has even semi clarified this jp side. Though I say because I think that's before they added boost sp dial and only had the campaign that gave you keys

Ok, I missed the part where you said it was dial affected only on previous pages
By clearlyamule 2018-02-08 10:17:00
Link | Citer | R

That said I do have a few hundred SP keys I been meaning to turn in. But don't like to mix results.
By fonewear 2018-02-08 10:21:12
Link | Citer | R

That said I do have a few hundred SP keys I been meaning to turn in. But don't like to mix results.

That's pretty cool can you please post every single key result you get. I need to know your results. I'm keeping a diary.

My latests results

Meat Mithkabob
By clearlyamule 2018-02-08 10:22:25
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

That's pretty cool can you please post every single key result you get. I need to know your results. I'm keeping a diary.
Ok just did it. 200 supple skins and 300 giant donkos
By fonewear 2018-02-08 10:22:55
Link | Citer | R

No you have to post every individual item you can't just say 200 skins.
By clearlyamule 2018-02-08 10:30:20
Link | Citer | R

No you have to post every individual item you can't just say 200 skins.
You can't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-02-08 15:41:27
Link | Citer | R

My finding with the keys is that it is a pointless time waste...however it is fun. Like gambling.

I agree those keys have too much junk in its pool to make any drop barely expected, but unfortunelly it seems the only source of omen drops outside event itself (i dont remember anyone mentioning omen gear from SP keys). So i got not much choice but to do that. Given how late im in the omen content, betting on those keys doesnt seems the worst thing to do with my time. But surely there is a lot of time wasted and frustration in the process. Last round was terrible, managed a valorous mail in a healer mule but nothing else worthwhile.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-08 16:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Pantafernando said: »
My finding with the keys is that it is a pointless time waste...however it is fun. Like gambling.

I agree those keys have too much junk in its pool to make any drop barely expected, but unfortunelly it seems the only source of omen drops outside event itself (i dont remember anyone mentioning omen gear from SP keys). So i got not much choice but to do that. Given how late im in the omen content, betting on those keys doesnt seems the worst thing to do with my time. But surely there is a lot of time wasted and frustration in the process. Last round was terrible, managed a valorous mail in a healer mule but nothing else worthwhile.

I agree. Seen more omen bodies here than the event. Never seen a body ever drop in Omen...
From all the jelly people in linkshell. True statement
By clearlyamule 2018-02-08 17:22:10
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Pantafernando said: »

I agree. Seen more omen bodies here than the event. Never seen a body ever drop in Omen...
That probably has more to do with amount of people doing it and more importantly reporting
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-08 17:39:13
Link | Citer | R

With a .01% chance from key/boss there are easily a hundred times more keys burned in a day than bosses killed.

Obviously you're going to see more from keys than bosses.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-08 17:58:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
With a .01% chance from key/boss there are easily a hundred times more keys burned in a day than bosses killed.

This would never happen but would be interesting if they made a “boss key” which only can give you drops from all bossses and notorious monsters.
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-02-09 14:00:45
Link | Citer | R

I got the helm that drops off Albumen a few days ago. (ANV key)

Too bad I'll only be using it on paladin....
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-10 15:41:27
Link | Citer | R

I burnt 1600 keys.

A couple of gil drops... literally only 7 pieces of gear.

I only got 2 items total that I'd consider of any value (not money)

An antacid. and a holy water.
[+]
By Lordsoth 2018-02-10 20:06:07
Link | Citer | R

I got combatants torque a few months ago.
 Bismarck.Issymo
Serveur: Bismarck
user: issymo
By Bismarck.Issymo 2018-02-13 14:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Lugalbanda earring - first thing I have got that was decent
[+]
By tyalangan 2018-02-13 14:50:45
Link | Citer | R

2/4: 122 Keys. Only items 119 or worth selling

Vanya Slops
Mulcibar's Scoria
 Bahamut.Eorphere
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2018-02-13 15:04:18
Link | Citer | R

I think some people assume the SP key gear droprate is increased based on the description of the SP key. It says it opens the dial. So, it seems reasonable to believe that if the SP dial is used to open the chest, the method doesn't matter when it comes to droprate. I don't know either way, but I get why people think that. The #ANV key, no idea. Maybe the belief is through the loose association between the two keys? Maybe hopes that SE coded the #ANV key to work like the SP key? Not sure on that one.
 Asura.Ragnarky
user: Ragnark
By Asura.Ragnarky 2018-02-13 16:21:19
Link | Citer | R

Dagon Breastplate
Enhancing Earring +1
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-02-13 17:32:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Eorphere said: »

I think some people assume the SP key gear droprate is increased based on the description of the SP key. It says it opens the dial. So, it seems reasonable to believe that if the SP dial is used to open the chest, the method doesn't matter when it comes to droprate. I don't know either way, but I get why people think that. The #ANV key, no idea. Maybe the belief is through the loose association between the two keys? Maybe hopes that SE coded the #ANV key to work like the SP key? Not sure on that one.
Odd response when quoting me considering I'm saying SE has told us which they have. Can't be assed to try searching the OF and it's terrible search system but here is the translation of the jp dev note on the subject.

Asura.Eiryl said: »

This would never happen but would be interesting if they made a “boss key” which only can give you drops from all bossses and notorious monsters.
You'd still get scales 99% of the time
By cuddlyhamster 2018-02-13 20:51:15
Link | Citer | R

~120 anv keys

Maskirova Torque
Sweet Tea
Deacon Saber
Shulmanu Collar
Nibiru Cudgel
Espiritus (SP Dial)
Pulse Cell: Co.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 21:12:03
Link | Citer | R

cuddlyhamster said: »
~120 anv keys

Maskirova Torque
Sweet Tea
Deacon Saber
Shulmanu Collar
Nibiru Cudgel
Espiritus (SP Dial)
Pulse Cell: Co.
Hmm I’ve gotten these weapons and neck a couple times over accounts. Possibly normal drops maybe?
By cuddlyhamster 2018-02-13 21:34:32
Link | Citer | R

Deacon Saber and Shulmanu Collar probably only come from anv keys. I also have gotten bunch of the other drops from sp keys and dials.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-13 21:36:05
Link | Citer | R

cuddlyhamster said: »
Deacon Saber and Shulmanu Collar probably only come from anv keys. I also have gotten bunch of the other drops from sp keys and dials.
Hmm
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-14 05:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Got a Niqmaddu Ring today.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15