Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » A new use for charm
A new use for charm
 Shiva.Malthar
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2017-06-24 11:45:33
Link | Citer | R

What if we can charm a mob on the outside and package it into a jug for later use? I doubt SE would allow L135 mobs to be juggable, but it's possible they can downgrade them to 119. How cool would that be? And you would have a chance to package it into an HQ jug using a new skill, charm skill.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fillerbunny9 2017-06-24 12:21:07
Link | Citer | R

so basically the Catch command from FFV. while actually an interesting idea, I have a feeling it is entirely too much work for the Devs, particularly as they push forward into post launch patches/content for Stormblood.
[+]
 Asura.Inuyushi
Serveur: Asura
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-06-24 15:10:02
Link | Citer | R

fillerbunny9 said: »
so basically the Catch command from FFV. while actually an interesting idea, I have a feeling it is entirely too much work for the Devs, particularly as they push forward into post launch patches/content for Stormblood.

Unless they made it to where you could only charm and jug current jug pets. It's not what the OP said, but at least it would be a start for the dev team to grow upon.
By Blazed1979 2017-06-24 18:11:17
Link | Citer | R

I think the worst thing that ever happened to this game is when BST was a thing. I hope you guys stay terribad. No, let me restate that - I hope you get nerfed further. Go make your own server or something. Where it is BSTs only. You smell like sheep dung. Be gone!
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Serveur: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-06-24 18:16:53
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
I think the worst thing that ever happened to this game is when BST was a thing. I hope you guys stay terribad. No, let me restate that - I hope you get nerfed further. Go make your own server or something. Where it is BSTs only. You smell like sheep dung. Be gone!

That would so F-ing rock! Bst all The TIME!!!
[+]