First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-10-24 08:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ensane said: »
I found slowing the add-on down from .75 to 1.10 greatly helped with miss Aug, Also seems like I get more stops during the process. I wish there was a way to show all augment it passes. Just so I can see if it's screwing up sometimes or not.
Can anybody else confirm that the wrong augment thing doesn't happen anymore with a delay set high enough?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-10-24 09:10:00
Link | Citer | R

I've never not gotten the augment it list and I've literally passed 10k stones through it but I also don't use very complex aug rules on it either no more then 2 rules in a single line.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-10-24 09:43:20
Link | Citer | R

It happened so several people, to me it happened 3 or 4 times (see my reports in the previous pages) until I simply stopped using the addon.
Some other times it worked flawlessly of course. I was using very very simple conditions as well.

Then that guy I quoted claimed that simply setting the delay value high enough solves the issue completely.
Was looking for more feedback about it so that I can safely go back into using the addon.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-10-24 10:12:01
Link | Citer | R

As I've said before, internally MAGA always stops when it hits an augment. When the augment doesn't match, it then resumes. This all happens in the same thread so it can't inject twice in the same loop. The issue was if you typed //maga start twice (so, after it stops for an augment you type start instead of continue), you had two loops going that were interacting with eachother, causing unexpected behavior.

Part user error, part my fault for not protecting the command / writing it the way I did. I would be very surprised if the issue still existed. If it does, you can now observe all the augments as they happen anyway.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-12-15 10:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Maga not working correctly, tried some augments today and it gives me something random, not what it tells me when it stops, anyone else having this problem?

edit: when i set "critical hit rate" 4 it will give me something else but setting "critical hit rate" 3 will actually give me that augment lol, this is weird D:

Also raised the delay as some user suggested earlier, anyone knows if critical hit rate 4 has some bug?
By Boshi 2017-12-15 11:00:10
Link | Citer | R

//maga delay #

raise the # a bit
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-12-15 11:13:52
Link | Citer | R

i raised the delay to <delay>1.10</delay> already but crit hit rate 4 still gives me the problem, will try 1.50 now and see
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-15 12:00:24
Link | Citer | R

Version?
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-12-15 13:50:25
Link | Citer | R

This one:

<?xml version="1.1" ?>
<settings>
<global>
<debug>false</debug>
<delay>1.5</delay>
<fern>true</fern>
<pellucid>true</pellucid>
<profiles>
<default>

</default>
</profiles>
<style>melee</style>
<taupe>true</taupe>
</global>
</settings>

Put it to 1.50 like in this conf and it seems to work now but as i said, at 0.75 and 1.15 it wasnt working D: its weird because only happened with crit hit rate 4, if i set 3 or 5 there was no problem at all.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2017-12-21 15:31:51
Link | Citer | R

is MAGA working? mine says You have already started an augmentation Process, i wait a few mins, cancel and still have the same amount of stones.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-21 15:50:09
Link | Citer | R

You're not using the commands properly
[+]
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2017-12-23 12:40:33
Link | Citer | R

So I have done over 100K augments and never experienced any of these issues. I have noticed, that things get glitchy with maga if you're using the config plugin. Besides that I can't recreate these issues.
 Lakshmi.Vadian
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-25 14:32:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »
is MAGA working? mine says You have already started an augmentation Process, i wait a few mins, cancel and still have the same amount of stones.

I'm getting the same issue.. No idea how i'm doing it wrong..
 Lakshmi.Vadian
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-25 15:08:35
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Vadian said: »
Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »

I'm getting the same issue.. No idea how i'm doing it wrong..

reloading the addon 5 times got it to start working...
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-25 16:04:19
Link | Citer | R

And you're just going to omit the fact that on the 5th time you finally read that you had to type 'continue' instead of 'start'.. :\
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2017-12-25 19:33:38
Link | Citer | R

^
 Lakshmi.Vadian
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-25 22:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cair said: »
And you're just going to omit the fact that on the 5th time you finally read that you had to type 'continue' instead of 'start'.. :\

I actually didn't change how I did anything.

I traded Oseem the item, typed //maga start and it said repeatedly "You have already started an augmentation Process"

Then I did //maga stop //maga start and got the same error.. tried //maga continue with no change. Finally //maga cancel reload the add-on with the same issues. Finally after the 5th time it started actually doing stuff when I did //maga start.

I never actually reached any point where the augmentation process started after trading him the gear, so there was nothing to continue.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2017-12-26 10:02:06
Link | Citer | R

are you using the config plugin by any chance?
 Lakshmi.Vadian
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-26 12:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »
are you using the config plugin by any chance?

nope
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-26 12:55:08
Link | Citer | R

I guess if you tried to start it without gear traded, it wouldn't start any more. I don't know why you would do that, but I fixed it so it can't happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Lakshmi.Vadian
By Lakshmi.Vadian 2017-12-26 13:35:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cair said: »
I guess if you tried to start it without gear traded, it wouldn't start any more. I don't know why you would do that, but I fixed it so it can't happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did have gear traded. I didn't try to start it w/out gear traded at all. Either way it's working now... so yeah.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [291 days between previous and next post]
By DaneBlood 2018-10-13 22:18:14
Link | Citer | R

my apologies if this is redudantn question but i didn read through the 3 other pages.

Is there a similiar plugin for skirmish augments?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Sojiiro
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sojiiro
By Carbuncle.Sojiiro 2018-12-02 13:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, late to the party. After I download the zip file, am I supposed to drag it to the addons folder of windower? The addon itself does not have a run.exec and it does not appear on the windower addon or plugin after I’ve download it so it won’t load when I open the game up. Any help would be appreciated it thank you.
 Valefor.Maurauc
Serveur: Valefor
user: Maurauc
By Valefor.Maurauc 2018-12-02 14:31:55
Link | Citer | R

If you set the add-on up similar to the other add-ons (WindowerFolder/addons/maga/[put maga files here]), you can type
Code
//lua l maga
in game and it will load the add-on for you.
 Ragnarok.Blackcoffee
By Ragnarok.Blackcoffee 2018-12-23 19:32:06
Link | Citer | R

Just loaded this up on a new laptop and went for damage taken augments. Watched it blow past damage taken aug's over and over. Added five sets by the end, damage taken = 0/1/-1/-3/-4 and it blew by -1/-3 multiple times. I have fast cast set on there as well (as another set) and it would stop for that no problem. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-12-24 06:34:52
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Blackcoffee said: »
Just loaded this up on a new laptop and went for damage taken augments. Watched it blow past damage taken aug's over and over. Added five sets by the end, damage taken = 0/1/-1/-3/-4 and it blew by -1/-3 multiple times. I have fast cast set on there as well (as another set) and it would stop for that no problem. Any ideas what could be wrong?
We had another guy ask in the Windower discord a while back by chance are you typing minus symbol( - ) before the numbers? If you are don't do that use positive numbers (also without the + sybmol...) >.> This is for all augs using MAGA not just DT

Also what DirectX said is how it works.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blackcoffee
By Ragnarok.Blackcoffee 2018-12-24 14:05:31
Link | Citer | R

Gotcha, thanks guys. I guess the additional sets messed it up. I simply put in //maga add "Damage Taken" 1 and it seems to be working now.

For reference, and maybe this is stupid on my part, originally I had "Damage Taken" without a number. In the log it said "damage taken=0" and it wouldn't stop for any values, so I guess no value is no bueno. I figured 1 > 0 so it would stop, but it would not.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-12-24 17:50:02
Link | Citer | R

This is what I do and it never fails. for example.
//maga add "Bloodpact damage" +10

do a //maga search function to get the exact spelling and put a +# or -# accordingly
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-12-24 18:35:32
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't add a + or a -

All is does is add room for error. Just RTFM from the first page of the post. Below is cut and paste from Cair's instructions.

add <augment name> <minimum value> <set number> : Adds "<augment name>" with minimum value match "<minimum value>" to set # <set number>.

example

//maga add "Weapon Skill Damage" 1

This will require 1+ WSD
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8