75 Nostalgia Linkshell LevelDownLOL Is Recruiting!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 75 Nostalgia linkshell LevelDownLOL is recruiting!
75 Nostalgia linkshell LevelDownLOL is recruiting!
First Page 2 3 4
 Asura.Lordwmd
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-19 00:06:00
Link | Citer | R

Who to contact for a pearl
Lordwmd/Slashr
Kiorin/Kaelico
Imi
Chyper
Ausanimal
Aurasplash
Ignimir/Quietdeath
Amaiya/Maddyline
Fightmusician/Neef
Desialle/Asselin

Event times Friday 7pm CST start time
Event times Saturday 7pm CST start time

We have a Discord server and spreadsheets to keep track of pops

Imi's Dynamis group runs Wednesdays starting 8pm CST[/b]

Gravelands Salvage group runs Tuesdays/Thursdays starting 7pm CST (you cannot level sync in this area)

Want to see some things we've done?

Check out My Twitch stream
Live Fri&Sat at 7pm CST!

LevelDownLOL

Why level 75?
A little over a year ago I began playing on a new character while introducing my girlfriend to FFXI, her first game ever. In the first few weeks as she got a grasp on how to play we made it to 99 and had our itemlvl equipment ready when we dinged. With our new power we began doing the story missions and old content, during which I repeatedly would tell her "this was so much harder at level 75", or "this was way more fun at 75". After 6 months of this we had blown through everything with little to no effort. Rank missions, Dynamis, RoZ, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, SoA, Abyssea, Salvage, and many others. So in January we made our 75 capped characters and it was a whole new ballgame of falling on our face. We've since completed again Rank 10, RoZ, CoP, ToAU, add-on scenarios, up to the last mission in WoTG, and near the end of chapter 2 in Rhapsodies all at 75 cap. There are still things we want to do, but trusts can only go so far! This is why we decided to make a new linkshell so we could do these things with people and make new friends!

"You're not playing at the true level 75!"
I've had people say if you want to truly play at the old 75 you can't use certain pieces of gear or savage blade since it can do 4k+ damage now. I welcome any and all things currently usable at 75. Fasttravel options, mounts, trusts, any gear we didn't have in 2007. Use any of it!

Can I use my item level character to gear up? YES! Go for it! This isn't about just gearing people up at 75 cap, it's about doing the events for nostalgia and fun! Everything you ever wanted at 75 is available and usually pretty cheap! If you choose to just have crap gear and get it from the events we can do that too!

Do I have to delevel my job to 75?Not necessarily. In open world areas we can level sync parties to 75, in areas like Salvage/nyzul isle/KSNM 99/ark angels or any battlefield area this is unavailable. I believe level sync also works in alliance though there has to be a 75 person in each party. If you wish to delevel a job to 75 and turn on merits or make a new character solely for 75 cap go for it!

If you are interested in suffering with me send a /tell to Lordwmd for a pearl, or my mule Slashr if I'm bazaaring.

Some stuff we've done

Areas Level Sync does not work

Salvage
Nyzul Isle
SCNM
[+]
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-19 14:19:20
Link | Citer | R

bump
 Ramuh.Jackel
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2016-11-19 14:30:26
Link | Citer | R

Whatever happened to the one on Bahamut? I think I'm the only one jumping in that one these days. :)
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-19 15:08:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Jackel said: »
Whatever happened to the one on Bahamut? I think I'm the only one jumping in that one these days. :)
That was my shell, I moved from Bahamut to Odin in March though
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-19 22:52:31
Link | Citer | R

11 members strong now, let me know if you'd like to join in!
 Asura.Esoj
By Asura.Esoj 2016-11-20 00:01:12
Link | Citer | R

This sounds interesting and fun. I would like a pearl when ever.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2016-11-20 02:57:43
Link | Citer | R

my girlfriend
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2016-11-20 04:50:05
Link | Citer | R

If this was on Ragnarok id so be on board. I have a 75 set for my DRG from back in the day! Also aces/adaberk/3/5 homam for my DRK cuz its the coolest look in the game :) good luck to you and your LS!
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2016-11-20 04:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Infact, screw it, im making a character on Asura.
[+]
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-20 12:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Our first linkshell outing in Sky! Beat Genbu and Byakko, got destroyed by Seiryu. https://www.twitch.tv/saumel_l_jcakson/v/102316380
Currently 16 members strong
[+]
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-12-02 18:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Bump! Still taking in new members!
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-12-03 12:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Still taking in members, we've had a solid 10-11 people the past few weeks and I just recruited 4 more. Cleared dynamis cities, beaucedine, aspid, nidhogg, and sky gods so far.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-12-30 10:55:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lordwmd said: »
If you are interested in suffering with me send a /tell to Lordwmd for a pearl, or my mule Slashr if I'm bazaaring.

If you can't get ahold of me, contact our other sack Kiorin/Kaelico
By crimsondragon 2016-12-30 23:17:36
Link | Citer | R

Thinking of switching servers. Do you have anyone in your shell that is leveling jobs from 0? err 20. 1-20 is stupid anymore.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-12-31 08:40:45
Link | Citer | R

crimsondragon said: »
Thinking of switching servers. Do you have anyone in your shell that is leveling jobs from 0? err 20. 1-20 is stupid anymore.
We have a few lower level people who are taking their time leveling, I don't see them very much though.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-01-03 02:16:37
Link | Citer | R

Had fun doing this tonight!
https://www.twitch.tv/saumel_l_jcakson/v/111766289
PLD, SCH, RDM, BRD, BLM, baby chocobo. King Behemoth straight tank @75
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-03 03:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Thinking of setting up a one of my mules to be 75 capped. Wondering what the jobs you guys have a lot of vs a little of in the LS. I presume RUN & GEO aren't allowed either?

Can't say I'd play a whole lot with you guys since I do play actively in current end game but maybe once or twice a month come to an event night if this would be ok.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-01-03 12:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Thinking of setting up a one of my mules to be 75 capped. Wondering what the jobs you guys have a lot of vs a little of in the LS. I presume RUN & GEO aren't allowed either?

Can't say I'd play a whole lot with you guys since I do play actively in current end game but maybe once or twice a month come to an event night if this would be ok.
I'm not holding anyone back from anything, you can do RUN and GEO if you want. I'm just told GEO isn't any good at 75, and RUN takes a lot of specialty crafted gear nobody makes anymore. I have itemsets I made for RUN to see how it'd do and it looks pretty good, just hard to find gear.
 Asura.Mavira
user: AwwwYeee
By Asura.Mavira 2017-01-03 12:14:41
Link | Citer | R

I joined this LS and made a new char specifically for 75 fun. It's been the most fun I have had actually playing in a few years. It's a nice change of pace once in a while and I'm glad I joined.
By starfish 2017-01-04 02:18:21
Link | Citer | R

would like to join, i played in 2013 for a year on bahamount server. i want to make a brand new char on asura to start over.
By Jetackuu 2017-01-04 07:41:06
Link | Citer | R

I still have my Bahamut characters but I have a new one on Assura, wouldn't mind trying a few events at some point, may even keep a few jobs in that range for the lulz. I'll hit you up later.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-01-06 12:55:22
Link | Citer | R

starfish said: »
would like to join, i played in 2013 for a year on bahamount server. i want to make a brand new char on asura to start over.
Jetackuu said: »
I still have my Bahamut characters but I have a new one on Assura, wouldn't mind trying a few events at some point, may even keep a few jobs in that range for the lulz. I'll hit you up later.
ingame names and I can hand out some pearls
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-01-08 23:54:59
Link | Citer | R

Did lv75 Kirin tonight!
Had main PT hold Kirin while he summoned adds.
3 people summoned trusts and pulled away minigods, then CFH and killed.
After all minigods killed we reformed into a 7 person ally and took him down!
https://www.twitch.tv/saumel_l_jcakson/v/113506157
By Teioh 2017-01-13 09:44:16
Link | Citer | R

Moved over to Asura from Bismark... this sounds fun.

I'll hit you up this afternoon / evening.

IGN - Steally
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-01-28 02:27:40
Link | Citer | R

Still here and going strong, almost a full alliance coming to events now! What we did that I'm most proud of lately is x8 Kirin 3-4 minute straight tank kills with 14 people!
By Krayt 2017-02-02 15:43:00
Link | Citer | R

Gonna be resubbing soon and creating a new character, I'll hit you guys up when I do
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-02-03 00:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Krayt said: »
Gonna be resubbing soon and creating a new character, I'll hit you guys up when I do
Good to hear! Looking forward to you!
By Krayt 2017-02-03 17:25:56
Link | Citer | R

I'm in! character name is Raphan.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2017-02-04 13:40:39
Link | Citer | R

Krayt said: »
I'm in! character name is Raphan.
I'm seeing your /tells you just weren't on when I go to respond to them a few hours later. Try Ausanimal or Amaiya for a pearl if myself or Kiorin/Kaelico aren't responding/online.
First Page 2 3 4