Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » New BLU needing advice on equip sets
New BLU needing advice on equip sets
First Page 2
By Gorns 2016-09-14 06:37:17
Link | Citer | R

Hi guys,

After a 7yrs break and having played mages mostly, I recently decided to lvl BLU and get some questions regarding DW cap & Equip sets (With all the equipment available and recently obtained, I'm a bit lost).

1) Haste & DW:

• Haste:

I know you need to equip 25/26% of haste through gear to cap it by equipment.

• DW: Cap at 80%

I read somewhere (Out of the BLU guide) that with capped gear haste & Erratic Flutter (30% haste) you need 56/57% DW reduction to cap it.

I assume that if I got the DWIII Trait with spells, I minus 25% from these 56/57%, i.e. I'd need 31/32% DW enhancing from gear ?

2) Earring:
Combo "Brutal Earring & Suppa" vs. "Steelflash Earring & Bladeborn Earring"
I've seen both and I dont really which one will be more efficient when accuracy is required and when it's not. When TP and when WS ?

TP in brutal/suppa for the DW enhancing from suppa and WS in Steelflash/Bladeborn ?

I got also the Digni. Earring with high acc and STP and the Ishvara Earring with WS damage +2%.

I guess the Digni earring applies when lack of accuracy.

What about the Ishvara, does it worth to switch to it for certain WS ?

3) Neck pieces:

- Are elemental gorget still valid for WS or should I use more recent ones like Sanctity or Clotharius ?

- Clotharius vs. Sanctity : is there any situation where I should use sanctity over Clotharius, cause I dont see alot ? Is there any situation where the +2acc and +10atk of the Sanctity can be better than the TA+1% SubtleBlow +4% of the Clotha ?

4) Belts:

• Sarissapho. Belt = DEF:14 Haste+3% "Double Attack"+2% "Triple Attack"+2% "Subtle Blow"+5

• Grunfeld Rope = DEF:9 STR+5 DEX+5 Accuracy+10 Attack+20 "Double Attack"+2%

• Kentarch Belt +1 =DEF:14 Accuracy+14 "Double Attack"+3% Unity Ranking: "Store TP"+1~5

• Dynamic Belt +1 = STR+4 Accuracy+11 Haste+6%

• Twilight Belt = DEF:8 "Double Attack"+2% Haste+7%

So here I'm like too many choices lol

Is there any of those I should keep in MH for obvious reasons ?

Thank you for the feedback ;p
 Asura.Leoheika
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Leoheart
By Asura.Leoheika 2016-09-14 07:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Posting from mobile, so apologise for bad formatting.

There's gonna be a few things I'll miss out but below should cover the bare bones

1) There's a section in this guide that explains delay caps https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Out_of_the_BLU as well as the majority of things you wanna know to get back into the swing of things.

2) brutal/suppa is a good combo still for tp.

For ws, you're going to be using chant du cygne most of the time, so moonshade earring with tp bonus and accuracy or attack augment will work in conjunction with brutal.

But yes, use dignitary when in need of accuracy.

3) For ws elemental gorget is still good for a good handful of ws's, especially the merit ws's and those with ftp transfer on hits.

4) For belts, windbuffet +1 is good for Tp if you don't require haste in that slot.
For an accuracy set, kentarch +1 is great to swap in.

Look into Fotia belt for weapon skills as well.

Hope this helps.

Edit: also refer to this guide as well if you need advice on blu http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/30626/the-beast-within-a-guide-to-blue-mage/
[+]
 Asura.Ajirha
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2016-09-14 09:04:03
Link | Citer | R

what leo said though just in case you have issues with the Haste/DW part :

Haste gear cap is 256/1024 so about 25.6% the way SE made it. basically 1% haste is 10/1024.
same goes with DW, 1 DW is 10/1024

the real cap, as it is, is on total delay reduction.
Haste x DW = 0.2

by that you must understand this :

(1024 - haste)/1024 * (1024 - DW)/1024 = 0.2

gear cap is 256/1024
haste II is 300/1024
Mighty Guard is 150/1024 (add up to haste value)

DW III (+2 from gift) is 35 DW, which is 350/1024

MG down => (1024-556)/1024*(1024-350)/1024 = 0.3008 so you'll need 27 more DW to nearly cap it (275/1024 actually)

MG up => (1024-706)/1024*(1024-350)/1024 = 0.2044 so you'll be caped. any more DW will hurt your TP.

considering that you can nearly maintain Mg full time on yourself, i'd enjoy it as much as you can.
[+]
By Gorns 2016-09-15 03:13:09
Link | Citer | R

Thanx guys !

I've been through the Out of the BLU guide, but had some difficulties in understanding the haste/DW section. It's pretty clear now.
But then I foresee a lot of TP set according to if I got samba or marches on or not ?! …

- So as said in the out-of-the-BLU guide, as long as I haven’t capped DW ( no access to the +2 gift yet),I should priorize DW over DA/TA augments until I cap it and then go for DA/TA?

- Leo, what do you mean by “WS with ftp transfer on hits” ? (CDC / Savage / Vorpal have ftp in it ?)

- And what about the Ishvara Earring (WS dmg +2%), is worthy it for certain WS ?
 Asura.Ajirha
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2016-09-15 08:32:29
Link | Citer | R

All the WS have a ftp value.
check the various WS pages on the bg wiki and you'll see. they give you the ftp value and if it transfers or not.
as a kind of rule : if ftp value is like 4-5+ then consider stat over fotia gears since fotia gears add +0.1 to ftp each.

for exemple, fotia is useless on a ws like savage blade (high ftp scaling up fast with TP) but is tremendous on a ws like resolution that starts at 0.8 ftp (or close enough) and is 5 hit with ftp transfer.

for the gear augment, go for DA/TA and cover up the missing 10 DW with earrings or belt until you get the gift to replace them. it's much easier than trying to reaugment everything afterward.

WSD +% is interesting on single hit WS mainly and some 2-3 hits with no ftp transfer (outside of crit ws where crit rate is better most of the time)
that of course exclude magical WS unless the 2% wsd is better than the mab or TP bonus you would get. (easy to have mab 6+ earrings though which means that you'd prob need a total mab of 300+ outside of earring to be better with the wsd earring, not really likely to be honest)

last, on the TP sets, focus on your TP set with haste II and MG. it's likely you'll be haste caped most of the time. dispel and other thigs can always happen but you'll not be in that position too often. what you want though is 2 or 3 spell sets for various acc level, and 2 or 3 tp sets to go with them. match the DW in each spell set with the DW in your TP sets.

samba on blu... unless you have a dnc in your party, that shouldnt happen. (/war, /thf for some farming maybe, /run probably occasionally. pretty much it. you dont need mab or acc or stp from sub jobs, your job trait will alredy be better and they dont add up. self cures and sanguine blade much better than any waltz. healing waltz eventually but that's it.. so no /dnc)
as for songs on blu... att acc stat evasion scherzo, this kind, yes, but haste songs wont matter to you.
By Gorns 2016-09-16 08:20:22
Link | Citer | R

All clear !

Thx !
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-09-17 15:16:40
Link | Citer | R

Gorns said: »
Thanx guys !

I've been through the Out of the BLU guide, but had some difficulties in understanding the haste/DW section. It's pretty clear now.
But then I foresee a lot of TP set according to if I got samba or marches on or not ?! …

- So as said in the out-of-the-BLU guide, as long as I haven’t capped DW ( no access to the +2 gift yet),I should priorize DW over DA/TA augments until I cap it and then go for DA/TA?

- Leo, what do you mean by “WS with ftp transfer on hits” ? (CDC / Savage / Vorpal have ftp in it ?)

- And what about the Ishvara Earring (WS dmg +2%), is worthy it for certain WS ?

Spicyryan said:
Glad the guide was useful to you.

I just redid the delay DW section early this week so it should be nice and much clearer. If you haven't checked it in awhile.

As for your DW question. You pretty much cap delay with just DW3, a suppa, and then one other piece of gear while under Mighty Guard and Flutter.

This means you wear Adhemar Jacket in the other slot, and if you don't have the body yet then you wear Taeon Boots augmented with triple attack +2, atk and acc, and then if you have dusk tip stones you can go str and dex augment.

Now, if you don't have MG or marches or geo haste, etc on then you star wearing a DW cape, waist, etc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
By Luthiene 2016-12-11 07:47:35
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, I am a BLU that quit not long after Delve 2.0 came out. My gear was quite high end back there (Delve/Adoulin, Reforged AF and Relics/ etc) but Ive come back now after more than 2 years, and Im unsure where or how to start gearing up.

Any advice?
By Darksparksnot 2016-12-11 08:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Have cash?
Luthiene said: »
Hey guys, I am a BLU that quit not long after Delve 2.0 came out. My gear was quite high end back there (Delve/Adoulin, Reforged AF and Relics/ etc) but Ive come back now after more than 2 years, and Im unsure where or how to start gearing up.

Any advice?

Have cash? or good friends.
By Luthiene 2016-12-11 09:17:12
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Im in a LS with quite helpful people.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-12-11 09:23:12
Link | Citer | R

Any advice?

For melee; you can start with rawhide pieces and two nibiru swords from escha-zitah, then move on to jovian abjurations (adhemar pieces) from escha-sky and then herculean pieces and one or two colada (sword) from reisenjima.

For magic; you can start with two nibiru cudgels from escha-zitah, then move on to venerian abjurations (amalric pieces) from escha-sky.

Problem is, you will most probably not see many shouts for those NMs so you will have to make your own parties provided you can ever find interested people.

There is also Ambuscade content which you can buy a set of armor with the points you earn in it. The set of armor changes each month but it also gives you a second chance to buy the set of the previous month with points. You can do that when the set of the month is wearable for BLU. Ambuscade armors are not so great but provides a decent starting point.

I would suggest you to level and skill up WHM and/or GEO which you can use to gear up your BLU.

Then you can just jump straight to reisenjima with help from some up-to-date people.
By Luthiene 2016-12-11 10:27:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »

Any advice?

For melee; you can start with rawhide pieces and two nibiru swords from escha-zitah, then move on to jovian abjurations (adhemar pieces) from escha-sky and then herculean pieces and one or two colada (sword) from reisenjima.

For magic; you can start with two nibiru cudgels from escha-zitah, then move on to venerian abjurations (amalric pieces) from escha-sky.

Problem is, you will most probably not see many shouts for those NMs so you will have to make your own parties provided you can ever find interested people.

There is also Ambuscade content which you can buy a set of armor with the points you earn in it. The set of armor changes each month but it also gives you a second chance to buy the set of the previous month with points. You can do that when the set of the month is wearable for BLU. Ambuscade armors are not so great but provides a decent starting point.

I would suggest you to level and skill up WHM and/or GEO which you can use to gear up your BLU.

Then you can just jump straight to reisenjima with help from some up-to-date people.

Sweet, that helps! I already have WHM, geared to Adoulin content. Hopefully I can get in on some endgame to gear up my other jobs like this.
By Darksparksnot 2016-12-11 10:40:31
Link | Citer | R

Only thing a returning player can do is leech, seriously, if your ls is willing have them do all reisen/abj stuff for you, there is no point doing lower stuff. You can find sets posted here, lots of herculean augmented.
 Siren.Sjg
Serveur: Siren
user: sjg6
By Siren.Sjg 2016-12-11 13:55:09
Link | Citer | R

You don't need to leech whatsoever. Taeon can be obtained solo or in small groups. Augmented, it is enough to be useful for (and even solo) most Zi'tah and Ru'Aun T1s and some T2s. Once you have some gear from that you can be a very useful member for cp parties and Reisenjima T1s. Some sinister reign and Sarama fights later and you can push into even harder content.

It takes time, but I found it to be much more satisfying than leeching or buying gear.
By Darksparksnot 2016-12-11 14:40:36
Link | Citer | R

Spending tens of milions augmenting taeon and still do ***dmg?clever
By fillerbunny9 2016-12-11 14:58:13
Link | Citer | R

Darksparksnot said: »
Spending tens of milions augmenting taeon and still do ***dmg?clever

pretty much this. right now, I've been just trying to get Enhancing Duration + on Telchine and I have spent ~5 million for two stacks of +1 stones - for a single augment slot, on two pieces of armor. suggesting someone get Skirmish gear before anything from even Zi'Tah is both incredibly short sighted and massively inefficient. the amount of gil necessary to make a solid set of Taeon Armor to go solo their own stuff would rival buying a full set of NQ Adhemar pieces to uncurse.

they have a WHM geared for Adoulin content, that is more than sufficient to be useful instead of "leeching" content. getting a full set of Rawhide as well as two Nibiru blades, even accounting for buying ~2 stacks of Eschalixer +2s to top off the augments, will not only cost significantly less, but empower them to go after better pieces/contribute on BLU instead of on WHM.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2016-12-11 15:03:22
Link | Citer | R

You could probably do Zi'Tah T1s in a combination of reforged AF1+1, AF2+1, and WKR gear. WKR (which can be done in sparks gear) doesn't cost anything and the useful AF pieces are things you should probably be getting anyways.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-11 15:04:01
Link | Citer | R

only thing id use taeon for nowadays would be phalanx. too much gil and not enough stones to reasonably do anything else with it. when i came back to the game i was soloing zi'tah T1s with pre-escha gear and poor taeon augments, the only one you may need help with is Vidala since he needs to be bursted down pretty quickly without procs.
 Siren.Sjg
user: sjg6
By Siren.Sjg 2016-12-11 15:58:42
Link | Citer | R

I never suggested that you need perfect augments. The point is more that it's entirely possible to gear yourself into the highest levels of content, even without a lot of help early on.

The idea that a returning player's only choice is to merc or leech gear is absurd.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-12-11 16:05:57
Link | Citer | R

The issue with focusing on Taeon pieces is that, even now, those stones are quite expensive. Yes, it is entirely possible to fight your way to high content using Taeon, but you do need to invest a lot into it. Outside of getting ridiculously lucky and managing 2 TA and a good chunk of accuracy very quickly, it's a better overall idea to save your money for superior options that will last you a very long time.

Also, apologies in advance for the multiple posts coming. Working on somewhat of a guide through progression.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2016-12-11 16:11:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
only thing id use taeon for nowadays would be phalanx. too much gil and not enough stones to reasonably do anything else with it. when i came back to the game i was soloing zi'tah T1s with pre-escha gear and poor taeon augments, the only one you may need help with is Vidala since he needs to be bursted down pretty quickly without procs.

Yeah, a distinction needs to made between simply augmenting Taeon and using that as a stepping stone, versus being a goof and going broke for perfect augments on it.

I'm not sure people here are getting that distinction.

Alluvion Skirmish drops 119 stuff and is truly soloable by a returnee/newbie... there's really not that much content out there that fits that description.
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-12-11 16:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Bolded items are those that are still used even at the absolute endgame. They will be with you to the end.

If you have a group willing to help you gear up, I highly suggest that you ignore some of the older content for the time being. If you want to jump straight to the absolute best, you'll want to get into Reisenjima and farm multiple pieces of Herculean armor. However, if either you or your group need more practical advancement, I'd suggest a path somewhere along this one:

Escha-Zitah:
- Priorities:

T1
2x Rawhide Vest (Path A for CDC and Path D for TP)
Rawhide Mask (Any path, useful for idle refresh)
Rawhide Trousers (Path D, idle refresh)
Rawhide Gloves (STILL the best additional effect hands)
Subtlety Spectacles (Nice acc necklace for now)

T2
2x Nibiru Blade (Both Path A for now)

HELM
Falcon Eye (Absolute best accuracy ammo for us)

- Situational:

T1
All of the Despair set (Some pieces have situational uses for STR spells or WSs, but it's an overall mediocre set)
Mendicant's Earring (Nice cure potency piece for now)
Psycloth Lappas (Path D, our best ILVL Fast Cast option)

T2
2x Nibiru Cudgel (Path B, best magical weapons even now)
Sapience Orb (Best Fast Cast ammo)

HELM
Eschan Stone (Excellent MAB and additional effect piece)

Sinister Reign
- Priorities:

Wave 1
Dampening Tam (Tons of accuracy and strong DD stats. Excellent choice for high-accuracy situations)

Wave 2
SAMNUHA TIGHTS (I cannot emphasize how important these are. They are one of the absolute strongest DD items in the entire game. Get a max-augmented pair of these and you will basically never take them off)
Lilitu Headpiece (Great for single-hit WSs)

- Situational:

Wave 1
Leyline Gloves (Best Fast Cast option we have for hands)

Wave 2
Samnuha Coat (Strong MAB option for when you're bursting)
Vampirism (They're not particularly amazing swords, BUT they are piercing rather than slashing. This gives you a ton of versatility when fighting slashing-resistant enemies)
Medium's Sabots (Great magic accuracy and healing piece)

Escha-Ruaun
- Priorities:

Warders
Thereoid Greaves (Fantastic CDC piece until you move on to Reisenjima)
Combatant's Torque (Phenomenal accuracy option with nice offensive stats. Made by combining all of the individual melee torques dropped by the Warders)
Dedition Earring (Excellent DD earring for low accuracy situations)
Rufescent Ring (Wonderful Savage Blade ring, which is a very important WS to gear for)
Lissome Necklace (Fantastic all-around DD necklace)

T1
Caro Necklace (Great piece for Savage, Expiacion, and physical spells)
Grunfeld Rope (Very nice for STR based WSs and spells when you need the accuracy, but there are better options)
Ishvara Earring (Practically unbeatable for single-hit WSs)
Mantoptera Eye (Good for STR based abilities that need some accuracy, one of our better all-around accuracy options)
Petrov Ring (Rajas 1.5, very strong DD piece even now)
Adhemar Wristbands (Very powerful hand DD option, with Path A offering a very large amount of accuracy. Made by combining Jovian Hands and Vexed Wristbands)

T2
Adhemar Bonnet (Absolute best CDC piece in the game, and a very strong TP piece when you don't need the accuracy. Made by combining Jovian Head and Vexed Bonnet)

T3
Abnoba Kaftan (A rare drop, but there's a reason. Outside of an extremely well-augmented Herculean Vest, this is the absolute best for CDC)
Adhemar Jacket (Excellent TP piece, and can work decently for CDC if you really need the accuracy. Made by combining Jovian Body and Vexed Jacket)

Sky Gods
Shukuyu Ring (Great for Savage, Expiacion, and physical spells)
Reiki Yotai (Accuracy, STP, and DW when you need it. Excellent waist option)

Warder of Courage
Telos Earring (Lots of accuracy, attack, STP, and even some DA)

- Situational:

Warders
Incanter's Torque (Best skill neck we have, and the chance to not use MP is a lifesaver on high-cost spells)
Baetyl Pendant (Very nice MAB neck, as well as being one of our better Fast Cast options)

T1
Hydrocera (Excellent healing and magic accuracy option)
Carmine Greaves (Excellent Fast Cast option, and actually pretty good for TPing in low-accuracy situations. Made by combining Shinryu Feet and Bewitched Greaves)
Amalric Gages (Very good nuking piece. Made by combining Venerian Hands and Vexed Gages)
Amalric Nails (Strong nuking piece outside of Burst Affinity, but our AF3 will do better during BA. Made by combining Venerian Feet and Vexed Nails)

T2
Carmine Mask (High accuracy headpiece for TPing and additional effect spells, and an excellent Fast Cast option. Made by combining Shinryu Head and Bewitched Mask)
Carmine Cuisses (Gotta go fast. Also some nice accuracy. Made by combining Shinryu Legs and Bewitched Cuisses)
Amalric Coif (Great magic accuracy piece, and has a nice boost to Battery Charge. Made by combining Venerian Head and Vexed Coif)
Amalric Slops (Still our best nuking legs. Made by combining Venerian Legs and Vexed Slops)

T3
Amalric Doublet (Excellent nuking and magic accuracy option. Made by combining Venerian Body and Vexed Doublet)

AAs
Rahab Ring (Good Fast Cast option)

Sky Gods
Genmei Shield (Decent option for PDT if you're doing some niche content)
Genmei Earring (Another good PDT piece)
Reiki Cloak (Tons of HP for White Wind, high enmity, and good MDT)

Reisenjima

- Priorities:

T1
Multiple sets of Herculean armor. Each piece can be made into something exceptional. It can be an enormous hassle to build them all, but they're so versatile that it's impossible to ignore the benefits they provide. (Example uses: High acc TP with acc/TA. High acc CDC with DEX/acc/Cdmg. One-hit WSs with STR/WSD. DT with up to -4 DT or -5 PDT or MDT). In terms of priority on which pieces to focus on, the hierarchy goes something like this:

Herculean Boots (The best thing you will ever put on your feet for DD. Amazing TP and WS option in every scenario. Love them)
Herculean Gloves (If you can get an additional 4TA as an augment, they will beat Adhemar Wristbands very consistently. Excellent for CDC as well with DEX/Cdmg augments)
Herculean Helm (If you can get high accuracy augments as well as 4TA, they can match Adhemar Bonnet for TP)
Herculean Trousers (The weakest part of the set, but that's really just because Samnuha Tights exist)

Apate Ring (Solid option for physical spells and STR WSs if you don't have other options.
Begrudging Ring (Absolutely phenomenal for CDC with maxed Tonberry Hate)

T2
Colada (I can't praise these weapons enough. Fairly low delay with a decently high base damage rating combined with lots of accuracy and even some Fast Cast. Outside of REMA weapons, two well-augmented Coladas will be the final swords you ever use. You can get up to 20 additional DMG, 15 DEX (if using Taupe stones), some accuracy/attack and even some DA, STP, or Crit rate. The likelihood of getting all of those augments together is unbelievably low, but they are strong enough to justify the time investment)

T3
Herculean Vest (Just like the previous pieces of the set, this is an incredibly versatile item. As long as you get the augments to back it up, you can fill multiple roles through these vests)
Ainia Collar (Excellent low-acc TP piece)
Hetairoi Ring (You will almost always use this for TP combined with Epona's, and it's not bad for CDC, either)

- Situational:

T2
Dignitary's Earring (Great accuracy and magic accuracy piece)
Pemphredo Tathlum (The end-all nuking option as of writing this)

T3
Luminary Sash (Excellent healing and magic accuracy option)

HELM
Ahosi Leggings (Great PDT and status resist option)
Sayadio's Kaftan (Good CDC piece for when you just absolutely have to hit something)
Skaoi Boots (Medium's Sabots 2.0. Just a stronger magic accuracy option)
Vedic Coat (Higher MAB than Amalric at the cost of some macc. However, the Conserve MP is quite useful for some of our more expensive spells)

This is not a comprehensive list of all the gear you'll ever use. There are still plenty of items through High Tier Battlefields, Unity, and Ambuscade that you will need.
[+]
 Asura.Madotsukii
user: Madotsuki
By Asura.Madotsukii 2016-12-11 16:45:31
Link | Citer | R

Nice list of gear highlights, appreciate it since I as well am a recently returned BLU still rocking mostly alluvion skirmish (outside of a lucky NQ adhemar hands I got thanks to gobbie box). I am curious though, how much of the things in your list would you consider duoable or soloable? Recently finished catching up missions so I think its time my friend and I start looking at Sinister Reign/Escha/Reis stuff
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-11 16:55:13
Link | Citer | R

Zi'tah 1/2, Ru'aun 1 (most of 2, but need a blm), Reisen 1, warders are all solo/duo friendly, anything passed that you're probably going to want 3-4 people and for some of those things (like HELMs and AAs) you'd want/need 6-12 people.

SR is doable with 3 or less but recommend bringing at least 4 real players to guarantee quick kills.

For stones to augment your new Herc gear, get Balamor trust (or Teodor from the upcoming login campaign) and solo/duo Selkit in Reisenjima. He favors Fern pouches and is a pushover as long as you keep Utsusemi up (I wouldn't rely on Occultation).
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2016-12-11 17:08:04
Link | Citer | R

Utsusemi is honestly a waste of time on Selkit. Just take the hits and use a hybrid PDT set (I just lock in Defending Ring in the slot where Begruding would be going into for CDC) while keeping Barrier Tusk up.
 Asura.Jeph
By Asura.Jeph 2016-12-11 21:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Snip
Thanks for the information tidbit.
Mado is doing pretty well catchup wise though I'm still trying to sort out what I can do to support him, being gearing up my THF further or actually delving into GEO or WHM, or giving BLU a whirl myself since it and THF share quite a bit of gear.
I'd wager BLU gets a lot more out of a GEO support partner yeah?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-11 21:05:34
Link | Citer | R

yeah once I reactivated my mule I pulled up her GEO and never looked back. BLU+GEO is a very potent combination, very easy and fast to gear up GEO too for the most part though it takes some effort to hit 900 without JPs.
 Valefor.Gorns
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2016-12-12 09:19:27
Link | Citer | R

With regards to Colada x2, what would be the minimum augments required to beat the combo Colada + Tamagochi+1 ?

My 1st Colada aug is augmented with:
  • Dbl.Atk.+4
    DEX+4
    Accuracy+19
    DMG:+10

working on getting stones atm for the 2nd one, but Im wondering if i could ever beat the Tamagochi+1 and shount use the stones on better slots.
By Darksparksnot 2016-12-12 09:56:24
Link | Citer | R

I dont think tanmo+1 can be beaten main hand, maybe with some stupid dark matter augm.
By fillerbunny9 2016-12-12 11:49:11
Link | Citer | R

I think in order to "beat" Tanmogayi +1, it would likely need to be a perfect augment. that sword is the best "easily obtainable" non-RMEA option for your main hand.
First Page 2