Motenten Pld Lua

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » motenten pld lua
motenten pld lua
By hamany9 2016-08-15 06:18:02
Link | Citer | R

I am using motenten pld lua and everything working fine except the engaged sets, how do i trigger these sets? when i engage amob it doesn't switch to engaged set, why?
By hamany9 2016-08-15 06:33:56
Link | Citer | R

looks like when i use Physical defense mode, it locks out other gear and wont change gear. very confusing. And wtf is offense mode and hybrid mode? I mean how can i trigger those sets?

Looks like when you "Set" Physical defense mode, it locks your gear in that set? how do i unset it?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-08-15 06:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Offense mode is the equipment you'll have equipped when engaged with an enemy. So this is where you would make a set with DT in it for normal use. The physical defense modes are more of a thing for other jobs that Motenten has setup as uniform across all jobs.

Honestly not sure how to utilize the hybrid system, I just use different offense modes for everything.
By hamany9 2016-08-15 07:02:11
Link | Citer | R

I think i got it, when you set physical defense mode it locks your gear in that set, and gs wont change your gear at all untill you reset it with alt f12.
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2016-08-15 07:59:48
Link | Citer | R

yeah
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [287 days between previous and next post]
By Lirian 2017-05-28 22:08:45
Link | Citer | R

I've tried loading this Lua and keep receiving error message. Hopefully someone can help me out with what to do.

Gearswap Lua runtime error: Gearswap/flow.Lua:341
gearswap has detected error in user function get_sets:
Gearswap: Cannot find the included file (caster_buffWatcherPLD.lua)

I simply cut/pasted from First and final line of defense guide. Not sure if i've done something incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated
 Asura.Neufko
Serveur: Asura
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2017-05-29 02:55:34
Link | Citer | R

You're missing some files, you can download them here