Forum » Windower » General » Adding one file for all augmented owned gear
Adding one file for all augmented owned gear
 Asura.Azagarth
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2016-07-24 01:28:28
Link | Citer | R

So I have around 100 augmented pieces of gear now. You can imagine having to update every lua has become a pain in the buff when I change a gear augment for a better one. Something like herc FC feet for example made me do around 60 changes the last time, was silly the amount of time for something I know can be simplified.

Ideally I would like to just have one master file of all my augmented gear that I update, instead of 22 jobs. Currently what I do is just list all my augmented gear and give it a name like HercGlovesAcc so that I can just call that.

for example at the start of each of each jobs lua I do something like this.....

-- Herculean Boots Augments --
HerculeanBoots={}
HerculeanBoots.TA= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'Accuracy+21 Attack+21','"Triple Atk."+4','AGI+8','Accuracy+8',}}
HerculeanBoots.ACC= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'Accuracy+25 Attack+25','DEX+13','Accuracy+6','Attack+1',}}
HerculeanBoots.MAB= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20','Magic burst mdg.+6%','STR+9',}}
HerculeanBoots.MAB2= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'Mag. Acc.+17 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+17','Crit.hit rate+2','Mag. Acc.+5','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+14',}}
HerculeanBoots.FC= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'"Fast Cast"+5','INT+10','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+1',}}
HerculeanBoots.DT= { name="Herculean Boots", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+3','Damage taken-3%','INT+3','Mag. Acc.+14',}}

While I can just copy and paste repeatedly It would be nice to just have one big file that I can just then call HercleanBoots.TA for all my jobs that would use them WITHOUT having to declare it at the top of my file.

I hope I make sense with this haha! Thought it would just simplify life.
 Sylph.Feary
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2016-07-24 02:08:18
Link | Citer | R

include(path/filename)

since this is the file gearswap loads.

data\blu_gearsets.lua

you'll put include(include\Augmented_Gear.lua)

since youll have a file in a folder like this.

data\include\Augmented_Gear.lua

https://github.com/Feary/Gearswap

if you want an example