WTB Blurred Lance

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » WTB Blurred Lance
WTB Blurred Lance
By Blazed1979 2016-07-08 19:18:36
Link | Citer | R

Every time I go to Ambuscade on WAR I have to borrow someone's Blurred Lance/+1.

Help Ragnarok out, sell me your Blurred Lance.

I realize its a loss for the NQ, so /tell me in game or send a PM here to negotiate a fair reward for your efforts.

Was on my way to making my own when I failed trying to make a Dabo and I don't have the time to get my smithing up.

So waa waaa waaa sell me your Blurred Lance.

EDIT: spent 5 hours camping Dark Ixion yesterday for the mats to make Dabo, if that doesn't make you feel sorry for me, then you have no soul you ***!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-07-08 19:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Man I wish they'd give us another decent choice. Blurred ain't even good.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-08 20:05:29
Link | Citer | R

yeah this new dev team doesn't seem to like war at all.

There are decent daggers, wonder what evisceration does on bird from a decent war.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 21:23:30
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
There are decent daggers, wonder what evisceration does on bird from a decent war.

13~15K with my Odium and various off hand weapons. My original tactic was going in WAR/NIN with a Dagger for Evisceration and then switching on the fly to a Sword or my Loxotic Mace for blunt. This was before Fujilives suggested we see if Tomahawk worked. Next run I threw out a Tomahawk when it used it's Barrier and immediately noticed the damage difference. The other melee pealed off to kill the add while I focused on the NM and I killed the bird before they could finish off the adds. Next round switched to /SAM Polearm and just Tomahawk murdered it. Posted on AH so others could follow suit.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-08 22:38:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Blazed1979 said: »

13~15K with my Odium and various off hand weapons. My original tactic was going in WAR/NIN with a Dagger for Evisceration and then switching on the fly to a Sword or my Loxotic Mace for blunt. This was before Fujilives suggested we see if Tomahawk worked. Next run I threw out a Tomahawk when it used it's Barrier and immediately noticed the damage difference. The other melee pealed off to kill the add while I focused on the NM and I killed the bird before they could finish off the adds. Next round switched to /SAM Polearm and just Tomahawk murdered it. Posted on AH so others could follow suit.

That video is the reason im coughing up the gil for blurred lance. I've always had all my combat skills capped as a vet war, but trying to get one made is nuts. I'm quickly becoming the server's "oh hide your lance, its that guy again who is going to beg you to sell it to him".
By Blazed1979 2016-07-09 14:17:33
Link | Citer | R

Got my lance.

Dark Ixion ToD was 19 minutes ago in case anyone needs the horn and tail for their lance.