Destrier Beret Not Sendable?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Destrier Beret Not Sendable?
Destrier Beret Not Sendable?
By Azurea 2016-06-18 19:15:12
Link | Citer | R

So I talked a good friend of mine into taking a trip down memory lane and starting fresh (I'm creating a new character on my account rather than level syncing, while they have a totally new account). Anyway, they have the chocobo shirt / beret, so I went to send mine over and the shirt works but the beret doesn't? Sadface. I'd prefer not to buy a code just to get another, but I swore it was sendable on the same account. (insert ebegging) So, anyone got a beret code? Sigh..

Edit: this was supposed to be in FFXI general, if it would be moved, please!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-06-18 19:30:52
Link | Citer | R

not only is it not sendable, last i checked you couldn't register 2 destrier beret codes on the same playonline account
[+]
By Azurea 2016-06-18 19:32:43
Link | Citer | R

Ugh, that is depressing.. I know 30 doesn't take long these days but it would've been nice to have! Oh well..

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Azurea 2016-06-18 20:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
If I recall, Destrier Beret is actually sendable, but the character receiving it has to be on the same POL account. So, if you're trying to loan it to a friend or sell it, you're out of luck.

It's not sendable. I'm attempting to send it from my main to a newly created character on the same POL account. Shirt works, but the hat is grayed out. SE really baffles me sometimes..
By Draupnir 2016-06-18 20:28:09
Link | Citer | R

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Destrier_Beret

* Only one character on the account may obtain this item per code
* Cannot be sent to other characters on the same account.
* Cannot be sent to other characters on a different account.
 Ifrit.Showmo
Serveur: Ifrit
user: showmo456
By Ifrit.Showmo 2016-06-19 00:59:01
Link | Citer | R

Azurea said: »
Shirt works, but the hat is grayed out. SE really baffles me sometimes..
Levels 1-30 game balance, apparently.
By Azurea 2016-06-28 19:51:19
Link | Citer | R

Random bump just to say that you can indeed register a 2nd beret code on the same POL account. A friend of mine had an extra code, and I added it via the "add service account" to my new character and after logging back in the Festive moogle gave it to me! Just for future reference, in case anyone needs a beret on a 2nd character!
 Asura.Rentwokay
Serveur: Asura
user: Rentwokay
By Asura.Rentwokay 2016-07-05 12:29:18
Link | Citer | R

You can register multiple codes on the same account, but you can't register multiple codes for the same character.

Since the hat isn't sendable, this shouldn't be an issue. The only time it ever posed a problem for me was with the Chocobo Shirt, which I sent to a mule shortly before it became unsendable. I wasn't able to register a code to get a replacement on my main.