Blurred Shield +1s For Sale!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Blurred Shield +1s for sale!
Blurred Shield +1s for sale!
 Fenrir.Googolplex
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Googol
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 09:33:55
Link | Citer | R

Anna was referring to Ragnarok.Slyshen posting to sell his own +1 shields in my thread, which have been deleted. (thank you) not about the Tempus Fugit +1.

Also, double material price is pretty standard, have you seen the Voodoo or Jinxed prices..at all?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 09:34:03
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
does a wts/wtb thread for a relatively useless item priced at double mat cost really need to be bumped 8 times a day

think that's probably more offensive than a stray plug for something else
Just because you think it's relatively useless doesn't mean that everyone else agrees with you.

If somebody wants to buy it for 30 million, then they valued that item for 30 million. If nobody values it at 30 million except the seller, then the seller will *gasp* not sell the item!

Welcome to economics 101.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-05-19 09:39:09
Link | Citer | R

thanks for the primer, i was referring to the frequency of bumps in proportion to the frequency of interest

it's 'relatively' useless because the situations where it would be useful are situations where you've already accepted a suboptimal setup(war/thf instead of thf for erinys, pld dd for anything where having aegis isn't beneficial, drk single wield in general)

look at it like a commercial, nobody would pay for airtime to advertise something that's unlikely to sell in high quantities.. except in this case instead of the seller paying the people who read the forums do so the seller has no qualms about spam bumping the second it leaves front page
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 09:40:55
Link | Citer | R

thanks for the primer, i was referring to the frequency of bumps in proportion to the frequency of interest
You are right, the bumps are kindof annoying.

look at it like a commercial, nobody would pay for airtime to advertise something that's unlikely to sell in high quantities.. except in this case instead of the seller paying the people who read the forums do so the seller has no qualms about spam bumping the second it leaves front page
Actually, I believe that's against the rules here, spamming bumps just to keep it on the front page.
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 09:41:26
Link | Citer | R

I'm not paying to bump my thread though, look at it like a commercial that I don't have to pay for.

I'm going to bump my thread whenever I feel like.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-19 09:42:07
Link | Citer | R

it's 'relatively' useless because the situations where it would be useful are situations where you've already accepted a suboptimal setup(war/thf instead of thf for erinys, pld dd for anything where having aegis isn't beneficial, drk single wield in general)

Hehehe, he bumped it again! *slaps knee and laughs*
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-05-19 09:44:58
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Also, double material price is pretty standard, have you seen the Voodoo or Jinxed prices..at all?

median cost to produce souveran HQs without a kupo shield(the only ones with mat obtainability comparable to shield, the rest all have some limitations):

Schaller: 28.3M
median ah: 50M
Cuirass: 61.4M
median ah: 100m
Handschuhs: 28.1M
median ah: 45M
Legs: 25.2M
median ah : 40m
Feet: 8.3M(T2)
median ah: 20m

Only one that's true on is schuhs(can pretend a premium is in place for 110+GP+torque, which isn't even close to required for blurred). Let's not forget that with subsynths, these require an average of 1500-2000 synths depending on piece, amounting to 10 hours of straight synthing. Blurred needs 16, amounting to 6 minutes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 09:45:20
Link | Citer | R

It's a bumping good time here!
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 09:55:28
Link | Citer | R

If you really want to go down this route let's also take into account the frequency of items sold required for 16 blurred synths. Looks like Vulcanite ores sell one every 0.770 days on your server. Meaning 41.5 days for one Blurred +1. Exactly how spammmmmmable is voodoo again?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-05-19 09:58:00
Link | Citer | R

i mean, if you want to argue practicality, it takes all of 90 min to farm 16 vulcanite from urmahlullu, quite a bit faster than voodoo

there's no real argument that the price is in line with the effort, because even as someone who almost never crafts for gil i'd be willing to make them for 20m a pop

and there's even less argument that it's relevant enough to need to be permanently on front page, regardless of your price(which was the main purpose of my original post to begin with)
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-05-19 09:58:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
does a wts/wtb thread for a relatively useless item priced at double mat cost really need to be bumped 8 times a day

Just because you think it's relatively useless doesn't mean that everyone else agrees with you.

If somebody wants to buy it for 30 million, then they valued that item for 30 million. If nobody values it at 30 million except the seller, then the seller will *gasp* not sell the item!

The question you quoted really had nothing to do with economics.

Welcome to Reading 101
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 10:03:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »

Welcome to Reading 101
Underlined for you.

Welcome to Reading Comprehension 102.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-05-19 10:04:58
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to Reading 101
Underlined for you.

Um... no. You're still wrong.
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 10:09:18
Link | Citer | R

I don't really feel like arguing about this anymore.

This thread was created to sell Blurred Shields, and that's how it will continue, if you don't like the prices or are not interested in the items, stop posting.

~ B ~ U ~ M ~ P ~
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 10:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to Reading 101
Underlined for you.

Um... no. You're still wrong.
Sure, whatever you say. <Incoming "nou!" reply>
By Boredwithyou 2016-05-19 10:20:15
Link | Citer | R

Ive always been under the rule of, if, tier11, 10x base mat price gives the avg selling price of HQ. Then subtract or add how in demand and supply of said item are to either raise the value or lower it.
How it was on Diabolos between the few top crafters, but stuff has changed, i see ppl making profits from just skilling up now, that never was the case before. If it wasnt Hq'd it was a loss.
So mats on siren are 1m Dm, v.ore 200kx2, and 27k shield. So imo its 1.4mx10 14m. And in low demand so 10m maybe. Give ya a price point on siren, ive seen a few, 50m na, and 3 jp for 8m, 10, and 20m. None have sold.
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 10:23:39
Link | Citer | R

One shield left for sale, the price is 30m.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-05-19 10:29:45
Link | Citer | R

Nah, I don't care anymore. When you have some free time, you can look it up for yourself.

GL Googolplex with the sale. And congratz on on HQ'ing 3 of them.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-19 10:35:03
Link | Citer | R

Nah, I don't care anymore. When you have some free time, you can look it up for yourself.
Whenever you realize that, out of the 2 topics in that post, I replied to one and you referred to the other, then I'll accept your apology.

That requires some form of intelligence, which you have yet to show. So, I'm not going to hold my breath on that.
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-19 20:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Bumper cars
 Fenrir.Googolplex
By Fenrir.Googolplex 2016-05-20 04:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Shields sold, thanks for playing along everyone.