Forum » Windower » General » Windower Crash
Windower Crash
 Asura.Extract
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: deezydabs
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-28 22:40:23
Link | Citer | R

Hey so I'm experiencing windower crashes when in party with Trusts.

example: Main char calls 4 trusts with mule in party and start killing mobs the mule will always crash within 5 minutes, I've tested this vice versa as well and its always the one not calling the trusts that crashes.. this ***is really weird to me and I can't figure it out anyone else experiencing this?
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2016-04-28 23:08:42
Link | Citer | R

Lots of crashes and instabilities lately from Highlight and Barfiller Lua plugins. I immediately nuked them after several attempts to update without success. Many others in alliance are crashing often during runs I've been in. Not sure if it's related.

Is this the end of the world? :P
 Asura.Extract
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-28 23:57:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Syto said: »
Lots of crashes and instabilities lately from Highlight and Barfiller Lua plugins. I immediately nuked them after several attempts to update without success. Many others in alliance are crashing often during runs I've been in. Not sure if it's related.

Is this the end of the world? :P

I don't use either of those so we can scratch those off the list, it started about 2 days ago but would only crash every once in awhile now its every 5 minutes..
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-04-29 01:15:13
Link | Citer | R

A SMN friend and I were farming Capacity Points in Reisenjima and we crashed 3 times within a 20 minute time period. We tested out a few different possibilities, but we eventually figured out what it was.

Unload Guildwork.

ZERO issues once we unloaded Guildwork, and we were able to farm CP with no more crashing issues. All other plugins I have seem to be working just fine.
[+]
 Asura.Extract
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-29 12:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Unload Guildwork.

It appears we have a winner! That seems to have been the problem no crashe since...