Dawn Gyve Doublet Droprate.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Dawn Gyve Doublet droprate.
Dawn Gyve Doublet droprate.
 Bismarck.Indigla
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2016-01-26 19:55:35
Link | Citer | R

I've had 2 drop within ~110 runs on N using THF, maybe I was just lucky. Wouldn't bother doing N without THF though because of the drop rate.
[+]
By cervelo84 2016-02-14 22:37:46
Link | Citer | R

Yea drop rate is easy prey with thf.

It is ashame that th resets, I had th12 on it then resets, usually only get 10- maybe 11, I am not a 2100 jp thf tho.

gl non thfs T.T

Funny thing, only time plouton dropped the body we had th 12 on him. THF matters people.
 Bahamut.Alkk
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2016-02-15 22:34:03
Link | Citer | R

I'm well past 200 N runs now.

Out of curiosity, what jobs can solo D with trust? So far I know of BST and RDM.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-02-15 23:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Blu solos difficult with trusts np
[+]
By Sandmaster 2016-02-16 00:06:57
Link | Citer | R

I've been doing it on N; (I wish the NPC you buy your KI's from tell's you win/loss records) then at least you'll know how many times you've done it.

I had it drop a week or so ago on Normal. I didn't want the thf fighting because he wasn't a power-house THF, so just had him land TH8 on th NM. The top dropped which took me by supprise as im well over 50+ N runs into it. Now I'm after the Trouser's. Within those N run's I've got 3 other ppl Swords.

I wonder if having TH3 on the NM would make much of a difference because it doesn't matter what job I sub. i do like to Zerg it now however with the change in DMg. First version I'll have Qultada and Zeid out for a buffed Chaos Roll, then Zerk, and usually King for Dia3. I'm not sure if /war&zerk/attbonus/DA is much better then /DNC 13% Box Step, Haste Samba, and Healing Waltz Apu, or whether /RUN for the LUX DoT from a full speed NIN. I generally just burn promathia down in anycase and wonder if I could doit on Difficult.

Does anything Intimidate Promathia? /DRK has its uses VS O/U with Nyx Necklace.

Right now, its spamming for PBR's anyway.
 Bismarck.Dubai
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2016-02-16 02:13:29
Link | Citer | R

I've done around 40 Normals and 30 Tough.

Got 2 pair of legs, 2 swords, 2 belts, 2 mantles, but still nothing on body...

Been doing solo+trusts on SMN and have Chaac Belt equipped.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-02-16 03:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Alkk said: »
I'm well past 200 N runs now.

Out of curiosity, what jobs can solo D with trust? So far I know of BST and RDM.

I solo D with trusts on BLU. It is a bit too risky for me sometimes but still fairly doable. I save sudden lunge for meteors in the second phase because Promathia quickly builds resistance and in my experience, the resistance doesn't seem to be reset between phases. That is also why I don't use any stunner trust. /DNC is a must to healing waltz the healer trust since they can't stay far enough and get hit by AoE silence.

I go with Selh’teus, Arciela, Apururu, King of Hearts and Amchuchu. Selh'teus for AoE hp/mp/tp, Arciela for AoE hp/buff, Amchuchu for obvious reasons and fast cast from Valiance. Arciela and King of Hearts also serve as backup buffers since Promathia dispels a lot.

The main reason why it might get too risky is that Promathia basically locks you when the healer trust is silenced and either Promathia has physical shield up or you have amnesia. Since you can't get TP or healing waltz the healer trust, the fight gets pretty messy.
 Bahamut.Alkk
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2016-02-16 08:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Last time I tried D with Amchuchu she would keep getting 2 shotted too quickly for healers to keep up, and that was during HP/MP campaign. Maybe just unlucky, guess ill try again.

I'd figure /whm is safer with echo+silena though, rather than /dnc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2249 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tomasello
By Quetzalcoatl.Tomasello 2022-04-14 15:16:07
Link | Citer | R

1/138 on VD.... Good Luck
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2022-04-14 18:49:02
Link | Citer | R

Youu meant this Ole Thing? ^^ was easy drop on BLU, didnt have THF on drop, dont think it was a lot of fights either, the other one was from gobbie box

By Draylo 2022-04-14 21:14:32
Link | Citer | R

Took me over 100+ tries on VD and then I won a mog bonanza rank 3 or something and just got it from there. I got like 3 more just from the gob box on mules lol. Another Shinryu type situation where the best way to get the drops if anything other than the content itself.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-04-14 23:54:57
Link | Citer | R

I actually got my body from Dawn fight, but it did take like around 80 runs or so. It could have been a lot longer than that, was half a decade ago. The drop rate is terrible but nowhere near the “terrible” that shinryu items are. Another item I farmed and used it less than a dozen times