Hello Cerberus! 75 Sync Old School Content...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Hello Cerberus! 75 Sync old school content...
Hello Cerberus! 75 Sync old school content...
 Cerberus.Halticus
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-09-08 14:56:25
Link | Citer | R

Hello residents of Cerberus!

A member of my LS is currently gearing up and preparing to start a strictly 75 sync good ole' endgame (for that era) group of people who may be interested in having some good old fashioned fun.

Please reply here or ingame via /tell if this is something you would like to do. Multiple jobs needed ofc, w/ hopes of best in-slot gear for said job you will bring for 75 era.

Lots of fun and laughs expected and a throwback to take away the repetitive grind of todays content.

And remember , nothin' says lovin' like a AV/PW Bracelet mode/Astral Flow ^^
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-09-08 16:42:43
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Halticus said: »
Hello residents of Cerberus!

A member of my LS is currently gearing up and preparing to start a strictly 75 sync good ole' endgame (for that era) group of people who may be interested in having some good old fashioned fun.

Please reply here or ingame via /tell if this is something you would like to do. Multiple jobs needed ofc, w/ hopes of best in-slot gear for said job you will bring for 75 era.

Lots of fun and laughs expected and a throwback to take away the repetitive grind of todays content.

And remember , nothin' says lovin' like a AV/PW Bracelet mode/Astral Flow ^^

I remember PW when it first came out..... no thanks!
[+]