users online
Forum » Windower » General » Gearswap question
Gearswap question
 Quetzalcoatl.Senketsuhiro
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Senketsuhiro 2015-06-04 15:30:38
Link | Citer | R

I am not sure if this goes here so if not i apologize, but i was wondering if there was a way to add a last hit function to my gearswap to equip my aptitude mantle right before the monster dies to reap the benefits. Any help would be very much appreciated.
VIP
By Iryoku 2015-06-05 05:20:42
Link | Citer | R

Nope, no way to do this. The only way to know for sure which hit is the final hit, is to actually kill the enemy. If you knew an enemy's exact HP, you could estimate it using parsed statistics, but there are two major problems with this approach: first, it would only be an estimate; and second, an enemy's exact HP is only known server-side, making the whole idea kind of pointless.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-06-05 05:30:05
Link | Citer | R

I'd really suggest just full-timing your CP cape when you're farming JP, use gs disable back to stop back swaps, in reality you don't lose much from disabling your back slot anyway. If this is with regard to events you could set up a macro to equip it I suppose.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-06-05 06:20:05
Link | Citer | R

You can raw register a prerender event to monitor the target's HP and use send_command to trigger equipping the CP cape when the it drops below 10% (or something).
 Quetzalcoatl.Senketsuhiro
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Senketsuhiro 2015-06-06 09:00:16
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for all the helpful suggestions I will be trying them out. :D