Delve Fracture NMs II

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Adoulin » Delve Fracture NMs II
Delve Fracture NMs II
First Page 2 3 4
By Yandaime 2014-03-17 18:15:44
Link | Citer | R

Ok, it's the new update and Im sure there are lots of people walking around popping and killing the new Fracture NMs already. And I'm sure there are also people taking a back seat and wondering what the Fracture NMs are about. So this will be a very quick topic that will likely be completely overlapped by BGwiki in the grand sum of a week.

What we've found so far:

Marjami:
Tier - V
Celeano NM in the pit where you climb down right nixt to Biv #4

The NM is your typical Harpie, nothing special at all really. Lv.125 version of Celeano, no B.S. Only thing to note is it uses the Shriek AoE under 25% and it hits rather hard. 1-shotted everyone, and even caught the PLD once so watch out for that. Otherwise, pop and kill. And be aware, this NM's TP moves hit hard so DDs should be mindful of PDT.

Tier - III
Red Tri-Bats NM near Biv #1

This NM is a Standard Tri-Bat that is assisted by 3 other Tri-Bat NMs that CAN NOT be targeted or influenced in any way. They all share hate with the Main so there's not much that can be done about that really. They all TP at the same time but the TP moves were not very strong. There were roughly 40 TP moves from the NM but didnt see even one Jet Stream, so it either does not use it or it is rare. All - In All, very easy fight with no deaths or problems.

Yorcia

Tier - III
Snapweed NM Near Biv#1. Has En-Drain and standard Snapweed TP moves and resistences.

Again, nothing special about this NM at all. It has a very weak En-Drain effect (30-50?) Doesnt hit harder than your typical mob and it went down practically without a fight.

Tier - V
??? North of Biv #3. We are currently STILL TRYING TO FIND THE MOB THAT DROPS THE POP ITEM FOR THIS ONE so we dont actually know yet lol. We have rifled through probably 70% of all this zone's mobs so far and havent gotten a Tier V Shard yet so its getting rather annoying haha. The Closest mobs to the ??? are Chigoes but they are not dropping anything so yea.. this is actually sucking.

I'll get back to you with more info, and if anyone else has info on these new NMs, do tell. Also if anyone knows what on earth drops the Yorcia Tier V, please inform me xD

Thank you
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2014-03-17 18:24:58
Link | Citer | R

The last one is a Belladona ( Morta ) Use Charmga and can fullbloom using one of your charmed as food :D quite easy fight anyway
 Siren.Finality
Serveur: Siren
user: Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-03-17 20:23:22
Link | Citer | R

Yorcia - Russet Shard V confirmed drop from the chigoes near by. Kill using avatars. Don't kill with crit or JA.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 20:26:42
Link | Citer | R

Apkallu drop Teir V.

Just killed the Caelano Wanna be NM

Podarge~

Not very DD friendly, Scherzo and All DD's on Front line still got one shoted (Log shows it's up which is a bit odd)

Moved to RNG PLD strat 4 RNGS destroyed it in like 4~6 minutes and it dropped a pluton case and a Bead V.

T3 is a Joke in marjami, the Tier 4 Apkallu however is Evil, recon a PLD coudl do well with RNGs again solely as it was the only type of damage doing anything to it.

SCH absolutely useless however Stun wouldn't land consistently.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 20:39:18
Link | Citer | R

Marjami Drops and costs

Xaddi Gauntlet: 75000
Artseiq Boots: 75000
Kuwunga earring: 75000
Qaaxo tights: 87500
Artsieq hat: 87500
Paeapua: 40000
Xaddi Mail: 100000
Fucho-no-obi: 40000
Sabebus: 150000
Vunetshelo: 150000
Gwati Earring: 50000
Emzgha: 150000
Shokudaikiri-mitsutada: 150000
Rinda Shield: 150000
Mubvumbamira Mantle: 50000
 Odin.Boleslaus
Serveur: Odin
user: boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2014-03-17 21:02:47
Link | Citer | R

Well glad i have a few mil in plasm. Whats the stats when u rank them up?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-17 21:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Boleslaus said: »

yet to buy any, still runnig through more nms ;)
 Lakshmi.Kyera
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Celina
By Lakshmi.Kyera 2014-03-17 21:10:59
Link | Citer | R

Yandaime said: »

Yorcia

Tier - III
Snapweed NM Near Biv#1. Has En-Drain and standard Snapweed TP moves and resistences.

Again, nothing special about this NM at all. It has a very weak En-Drain effect (30-50?) Doesnt hit harder than your typical mob and it went down practically without a fight.

What was your setup? We had PLD WHM BRD SAM THF MNK BLM and it was fine for the first 75 of the fight, then suddenly the end rain effect jumped to 650+ damage per hit. PLD went down, SAM and MNK went down, and I ended up soloing the last 5% or so by blink tanking it.
By Tymoris 2014-03-17 21:12:30
Link | Citer | R

For the Apkallu it wasn't overly bad, with 6 people it went to 36% easy (kinda messed up during a hate reset).
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-03-17 21:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Boleslaus said: »
Saw someone with the Heavy DD Body(Xaddi Mail) had 1 STP @Rank 12, also had like 13 Atk & 9 Acc I think.
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2014-03-17 21:42:05
Link | Citer | R

Im still at work -.- have another hour left before i get to fk ***up...
 Siren.Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-03-17 21:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Just fought T5 Hyoscya(Morta) in Yorcia twice. 1st time we timed out. Uses frontalcone/single target? charm(Frond Fatale) at 50% and 25%. 2nd time we killed whomever she charmed so she couldn't heal 20k by absorbing them. Went MUCH faster.
 Odin.Boleslaus
By Odin.Boleslaus 2014-03-17 21:57:41
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Finality said: »
Just fought T5 Hyoscya(Morta) in Yorcia twice. 1st time we timed out. Uses frontalcone/single target? charm(Frond Fatale) at 50% and 25%. 2nd time we killed whomever she charmed so she couldn't heal 20k by absorbing them. Went MUCH faster.

Well that should be a fun fight get to "sacrafice a tarutaru" to kill nm o.o
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-03-17 22:50:20
Link | Citer | R

T1 Marjami is a Colibri. It reflects magic, which is it's weakness. Normally it has a ton of -DT normally but while casting it is a wet paper bag. Simply have someone casting spells on it from a distance so they are getting hit with the AoEs in return and only they take DMG, at the same time have the DDs save TP & WS during it's casting to do the best DMG. The DMG it does itself is pathetically low, so the NM isn't hard at all.
 Siren.Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-03-17 22:53:36
Link | Citer | R

Kamhir Drifts T2-Gnole Azeman. Spams moon heal move and gains -dt until certain conditions are met. Maybe Skillchain? Saw a few Blue !!
 Siren.Finality
By Siren.Finality 2014-03-17 23:48:21
Link | Citer | R

Kamhir Drifts T4-Ram Cherti. Spams great bleat, petribreath, aoe burn. Weakness changes from physical to magical to ranged. Bring some mixed damage and it's easy fight.
 Leviathan.Gempig
Serveur: Leviathan
user: gempig1
By Leviathan.Gempig 2014-03-18 00:17:43
Link | Citer | R

if Comeatmebro or Draylo is reading this, hit me up if you are selling wins.
 Leviathan.Gempig
user: gempig1
By Leviathan.Gempig 2014-03-18 00:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Got a 30 min update so hit me up after that...
 Leviathan.Mckeag
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2014-03-18 09:15:11
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the information on the new NMs!
By Luvbunny1 2014-03-18 12:09:13
Link | Citer | R

For the Apkalu in Marjami, I would suggest to bring a few rangers and summoners. And 2 Paladin/Warrior to toss hate back to back during the hate reset phase which usually when ***hits the fan. Ifrit does from 2k-4k damage unresisted, though take care when you do Astral Conduit because the mob has tendency to sleep and paralyze, and has AOE move that could potentially one shot Summoner.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2014-03-18 15:16:32
Link | Citer | R

Luvbunny1 said: »
And 2 Paladin/Warrior to toss hate back to back during the hate reset phase which usually when ***hits the fan.
Hate reset phase?
Theres no hate reset phase. It uses Frigid Shuffle, a gaze based aoe paralyze debuff. it has something like a 5 second charge up time, and if you turn around, it has no effect, and your hate isnt wiped out. In these 5 seconds, you turn around, and your hate isnt wiped out. Its pretty easy to avoid, and untrained monkey could probably do it. If you dont know how to face away from the target, or find it too difficult, I suggest you play an easier game, like Hello Kitty

The remainder of the post about SMN and RNG is accurate, as its waterspikes can hit 400 damage at 30% HP, and probably will go higher.
By Yandaime 2014-03-18 16:06:47
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kyera said: »
What was your setup? We had PLD WHM BRD SAM THF MNK BLM and it was fine for the first 75 of the fight, then suddenly the end rain effect jumped to 650+ damage per hit. PLD went down, SAM and MNK went down, and I ended up soloing the last 5% or so by blink tanking it.

We pretty much had the same set up as you really. PLD tank 2 MNK DDs a GEO a BLM, couple BRDs and 3 healer mules that weren't working correctly due to update problems. We killed it twice cuz of an LS member logging on while we were trying to farm the Tier V shard. The first run, didn't see any massive Drain damage but to be fair, the PLD held hate the majority of the time. The 2nd fight, I saw a high Drain Damage onto myself when I pulled hate towards the end. Other than that, the damage seemed normal. Could it be that this NM has a sort of Blood Weapon effect? When it hit me, it hit for 350~ and also Drained 350~

We didn't notice any "!!"s so I dont think we proc'd it in any way
By Yandaime 2014-03-18 16:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Also, Tier IV Yorcia is a Chloris mob. Does all of the standard Mandragora NM moves but thankfully does not use any Doom effects.

Specialties to note:
**It has a VERY high evasion. This could very well be a gimmick that has yet to be discovered however, just like Tutuwehiwehi's boosted Evasion if it is not Blinded. If I had to guess, I would say this NM's gimmick is Silence but we only fought it once so wont know til we play with it more.
**AoE Sleep song move = Hate Reset so be cautious of that.
 Asura.Melbufrauma
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2014-03-18 23:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Also, Tier IV Yorcia is a Chloris mob. Does all of the standard Mandragora NM moves but thankfully does not use any Doom effects.

Specialties to note:
**It has a VERY high evasion. This could very well be a gimmick that has yet to be discovered however, just like Tutuwehiwehi's boosted Evasion if it is not Blinded. If I had to guess, I would say this NM's gimmick is Silence but we only fought it once so wont know til we play with it more.
It does have a doomga move, Fatal Scream iirc
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-03-19 00:35:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Melbufrauma said: »

Specialties to note:
It does have a doomga move
Yeah my party got hit with it last night @3%, it died in less than 5 seconds of having used it and half the party died after it was all over but... yeah it uses it. Knew SE would have a Chloris, only 1 NM spamming Doomga in a Delve zone? Psh, that wouldn't be any fun, gotta have at least 2!
By Ravenn42 2014-03-19 11:33:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
T1 Marjami is a Colibri. It reflects magic, which is it's weakness. Normally it has a ton of -DT normally but while casting it is a wet paper bag. Simply have someone casting spells on it from a distance so they are getting hit with the AoEs in return and only they take DMG, at the same time have the DDs save TP & WS during it's casting to do the best DMG. The DMG it does itself is pathetically low, so the NM isn't hard at all.

We been doing that but it doesn't cast magic 75 percent of the time so they are long fights. Is there any other tricks that will help?
 Shiva.Tedril
Serveur: Shiva
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2014-03-19 11:38:20
Link | Citer | R

Raax is super easy and so is the ram one... Raax was like a 4 min fight. And without strat the apkallu is impossible but with it he is pretty easy, so far his the one we have fought that does good damage. Remember these will have 3x the hp in fracture!
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-03-19 11:42:35
Link | Citer | R

We did the Kamhir Drifts T5 Yeti. That monkey was annoying. You cannot do any WS, magic, JA, etc on it or else it levels up. Does this move which also strips everyone of their gear and leaves you at 1 hp. We got so frustrated with this NM because someone always managed to accidently level it up. There were times it would appeared to have leveled up and we werent sure why. We just gave up on this one and killed the T4 Ram.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2014-03-19 11:45:42
Link | Citer | R

Untill we get weapons that push our ilvl past 119, I think people are going to have to bead stuff out to have a chance, once Fracture is ready.
By Luvbunny1 2014-03-19 12:26:13
Link | Citer | R

The bird in Marjami is by far the easiest one to kill. Does not have any gimmick, somewhat evasive without food and buffs. Ifrit does consisten 4.2-4.7k damage with BP. Drop body for PLD/DRK/DRG/SAM/WAR, too bad its 100k plasm if you purchase. This new delve better give us tons of plasm if the exchange rate is ridiculously high...
First Page 2 3 4