Menu Resolution
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-13 14:02:48
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys ~

Its been a while since I used windower, and I was looking at Windower 4.0, the issue I have is that it seems to amend the settings I put in the FFXI Config file back to -- and this makes the chat and menu sizes far too large for me to use comfortably.

I can not see the command anywhere in the Settings XML (overlay and background only there), any ideas how I can set Menu resolution?
 Leviathan.Behemothx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-10-13 15:23:34
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, this pisses me off. There should be an option where windower doesn't *** up our registry settings, SERIOUSLY.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-13 15:31:08
Link | Citer | R

When making your profile in the launcher, "UI Scale" is "Menu Resolution."

If you want to choose values <1 or directly affect what your registry settings are, go to settings.xml in the main windower directory and change them for each profile.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Serveur: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-10-13 15:34:51
Link | Citer | R

Many thanks, much apreciated, I didn't want to mess with it too much (I originally thought this affected the Console mode only)
 Leviathan.Behemothx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-10-13 18:06:24
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
When making your profile in the launcher, "UI Scale" is "Menu Resolution."

If you want to choose values <1 or directly affect what your registry settings are, go to settings.xml in the main windower directory and change them for each profile.

It will change the registry values for menu resolution regardless, I just wish there would be an option that would leave FFXI configs alone just like 3.4.