Forum » Windower » Support » Windower on Windows 8 module not found
Windower on Windows 8 module not found
 Siren.Stunx
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-08-26 13:58:54
Link | Citer | R

My windower plugins will not load, I just get "module not found" error for each of the plugins attempting to load on ffxi start up via windower4.

Ive googled, read through all the windower forums and ffxiah windower threads for a fix for the last day and a half, ive seen ppl with the same problem, but havnt been able to fix my own.

I just got a new laptop, Asus G series with a GTX 660m card. I always run as admin. Disabled secure boot(made scripts work). Ive updated my driver and tried the default one on first start up.

ive tried to install older drivers that people have claimed to fix their problem but every time I uninstall, the pc tells me i need to restart to finish, when I restart the initial driver is installed again and its more up to date than the one I want to install therefor preventing me from installing older drivers that people have said fixed them.

Any help would be much appreciated, all I wanted was a new laptop that could run both ffxi and 14, if this doesnt work out i'll most likely just return the laptop.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2013-08-26 21:51:17
Link | Citer | R

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/259