Looking For LS That Regularly Does AF3/Aby Runs

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » looking for LS that regularly does AF3/Aby runs
looking for LS that regularly does AF3/Aby runs
 Valefor.Shxbrook
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: lthibeaux
By Valefor.Shxbrook 2013-08-13 18:12:02
Link | Citer | R

im currently in Valfore and looking... i ask random people and shouted a couple times in Jeuno but no response. Everyone is on to the next new thing (the expansion) i haven't purchased it yet and i don't plan to for a long while. Im a returning player of 6 yrs and i would love to get full AF3 for my main jobs and maybe do some Dyna too... and yes i know that the Delve weapons & gear is supposed to be God tear or whatever but i don't care ill work on that when i decide to get the expansion... So if anyone can help me id love you forever

thankx in advance
By Pantafernando 2013-08-13 18:32:25
Link | Citer | R

Youre avatar dancing is so cute that just for that i would take you to get your pieces (if you were in bahamut lol).
Good luck with that. With the abyssea campaign maybe more people can join, though i doubt you will find experienced player for that.
Well as an advice, a thf and a blm/whm can farm 80% of all seal you need.
Try to find a static. You really dont need more than just 2 people for that.
 Valefor.Shxbrook
By Valefor.Shxbrook 2013-08-13 18:35:48
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Youre avatar dancing is so cute that just for that i would take you to get your pieces (if you were in bahamut lol).
Good luck with that. With the abyssea campaign maybe more people can join, though i doubt you will find experienced player for that.
Well as an advice, a thf and a blm/whm can farm 80% of all seal you need.
Try to find a static. You really dont need more than just 2 people for that.

you have helped me more than you know!! i will lvl THF immediately... is there a guide for this or could you give me more info on how to do that?
By Pantafernando 2013-08-13 18:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Just average thf with capped eva and dagger, with atmas of razed ruin and the defensive atma with regen like mounted champion or vissitude that you have.
I used to dual box in abyssea, though i did hard work to level my dual to blm/whm. Every nm for hand, feet, leg and head are less than easy with that configuration. Body and item +2 will require more 1 guy pr a dedicated healer, though, but trio is easy.
Thf capped in eva can tank a lot of things in abyssea.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Nekdal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2013-08-13 18:47:04
Link | Citer | R

Nin and blm/whm can duo alot of stuff too! I have been doin it but it takes time for it ALOT of time but worth it in the end sometimes thats is.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2013-08-14 07:12:57
Link | Citer | R

And also items +2 hands are very easy to get.
2 ironclad basicly drop all those items (attohwa and vunkerl) and are no trouble to kill by thf with a /whm helping or a better geared thf with capped eva solo, and those ironclads dont need any proc to drop the items (at least, the drop rate without yellow is pretty high).
And the others items +2 can be easily obtained by players that farm empy weapons, as often they offer those items in yells in exchange of you help with procs/fights or just to be a human mule to hold ki. Those players are suppose to be good and able to handle the situation alone, so not much of skills required. Often they ask for blm just to increase drops and bring more people, though the greater the number of participant, the longer will take this party.
 Valefor.Shxbrook
By Valefor.Shxbrook 2013-08-14 12:26:02
Link | Citer | R

you guys are wonderful tysm for the info :)
 Asura.Alucardr
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Alucardr 2013-09-06 00:11:43
Link | Citer | R

I need ppl to do durinn in asura for my thf +2 feet also....
 Asura.Sorseis
Serveur: Asura
user: avengerx
By Asura.Sorseis 2013-09-06 01:53:45
Link | Citer | R

let me know when you want to go and I'll help out with Durinn