Forum » Windower » Support » Delivery box crash
Delivery box crash
 Bahamut.Drazzago
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2013-07-18 18:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Every time I check the delivery box, albeit in the mog house or at the auction house playonline crashes. I have tried checking them without windower and it works fine. Is anybody else having this issue and if so any ideas how to fix it?
By Sykotik7S 2013-07-18 18:36:06
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I also have been experiencing this. It crashes whenever I check my Delivery Box in my Mog House and when I go to send items to my mules or friends. Whenever I log back in, it works fine. Not sure what the issue is or how to fix it, however you're not the only one. :)
 Bahamut.Drazzago
Serveur: Bahamut
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2013-07-18 18:48:04
Link | Citer | R

That's good, I asked my linkshell and none of them are having this issue so I was afraid that something was going on with my windows. And I forgot to say in original post that I did try uninstalling windower and reinstalling and still get the same issue.
By vij5576 2013-07-19 02:10:05
Link | Citer | R

I am having same issue any idea on resolution for this yet
 Phoenix.Salmijr
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Salmijr
By Phoenix.Salmijr 2013-07-19 02:18:17
Link | Citer | R

UI mod?
By vij5576 2013-07-19 10:08:09
Link | Citer | R

no I am using normal d box
By Tandava 2013-07-31 11:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Just thought I'd share these two links. I have had this problem since the update in early July. I've posted a crashdump on github. Either no one seems to have an answer or they haven't bothered to look. Either way, no one has bothered to reply.

I'm posting the links because I think people with this problem should be more vocal. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Right now they probably think only four or five people have this problem, but I know of at least a couple dozen from in-game.

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/345

http://forums.windower.net/topic/22298-delivery-npc-crash/