[NA, Non-Legacy] Efficacy FC -- Now Recruiting!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Goblin » [NA, Non-Legacy] Efficacy FC -- now recruiting!
[NA, Non-Legacy] Efficacy FC -- now recruiting!
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-16 18:16:14
Link | Citer | R

Greetings from Efficacy—a Goblin server, FFXIV free company!
http://efficacy.enjin.com/

We are an organized group of mature, skilled, efficacious gamers who focus our cooperative efforts in order to achieve a high degree of success in whatever we do. Our goal is to have fun while remaining effective. We do not strive for military efficiency but we expect all members to put forth a reasonable effort. While no one is pressed to be an immediate expert, a willingness to learn and apply what is taught is expected.

We stand by the following principles:
(1) All events are non-mandatory -- No one is expected to prioritize the game over real life.
(2) The point of gaming is to have fun -- Having fun in a cooperative MMO often requires effort. We don't ask for masterful performance, but we do ask that our members endeavor for success.

Events occur between 9pm and 12am CST on weekdays and at various times on weekends.

As many MMO gamers are aware, the best guilds are those that feel like a family. This is precisely the type of community we aim to create. When gaming with members of Efficacy, you game with friends rather than strangers. However, as with any good family, there are standards to be met. As mentioned earlier, we don’t ask for masterful performance, but we do expect our members to put forth a reasonable effort. Generally, this simply means a willingness to learn and apply what is taught. In doing so, we remain successful as a group. By working together with skill and efficiency, we can overcome any challenge the game brings. This fundamental principal of “efficacy” (the capacity to produce a desired result; effectiveness) is the focus of our free company.

Please feel free to check out our website at:

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I’ll do my best to respond as quickly as possible. :)

We look forward to hearing from you!

~ Vyri Aetherea
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-17 15:21:04
Link | Citer | R

Original post updated!
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-18 16:41:30
Link | Citer | R

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I’ll do my best to respond as quickly as possible. :)
 Ramuh.Tipiro
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2013-07-18 21:26:48
Link | Citer | R

I like your description of the FC, but your planned event times are too late for me, unfortunately. Good luck with recruitment.
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-20 14:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Hello, everyone

I’d like to elaborate a bit on Efficacy’s event scheduling. While events will primarily occur between 9pm and 12am CST on weekdays and at various times on weekends, some members will inevitably be unable to join on certain days. Where members are available on only a few days during the normally scheduled time, their opinion is given special consideration regarding the scheduling of those evenings' events. (For example, suppose our Monday through Friday schedule consists of events A, B, C, D, and E, respectively. If a member is only able to make Monday and Tuesday and would like to participate in events C and D, their opinion will be given special consideration when scheduling events.) Furthermore, if the interest arises, members are always welcome to take the initiative and begin leading events during alternate times.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

~ Vyri
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-23 22:12:52
Link | Citer | R

We welcome both PC and PS3 players!
By Lossofbreath 2013-07-28 17:34:29
Link | Citer | R

Come join our active community!
 Ragnarok.Rhegar
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Rhegar
By Ragnarok.Rhegar 2013-07-29 12:45:36
Link | Citer | R

hmmmm looks promising might give it a try
By Lossofbreath 2013-08-04 11:53:07
Link | Citer | R

Join Efficacy and get to know your fellow FC-mates prior to launch! We welcome both PC and PS3 players!

By cervelo84 2013-08-07 03:49:56
Link | Citer | R

Durandal is a JPN legacy server, I'm joining an American Non-legacy server. I do like your name though, good choice for a FC.
By Lossofbreath 2013-08-07 17:19:43
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, Cervelo!

-------
Recruitment is closing soon! If you'd like to join before the launch of open beta, now is the time to apply! :)