Forum » Windower » Support » Windower 4 not working on Windows 8 64bit
Windower 4 not working on Windows 8 64bit
 Cerberus.Pukushu
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2013-10-07 01:20:27
Link | Citer | R

I disabled 'secure boot' and I cant get it to run on windows 8. Any further thoughts? The game runs fine and windower can launch the game, but no plug ins / add ons or even the windowed function works currently.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-10-07 02:19:58
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pukushu said: »
I disabled 'secure boot' and I cant get it to run on windows 8. Any further thoughts? The game runs fine and windower can launch the game, but no plug ins / add ons or even the windowed function works currently.

I had an issue where windower would start the game for me, I could use the windower functions, but it did'nt see any of my plugins etc, so it was like windower did'nt work.
Turned out that was related to a mix of my graphics driver + card.
So if your problem sounds similar, try to downgrade\upgrade your graphics driver
By Pantafernando 2013-10-07 04:13:58
Link | Citer | R

I have another problem with my windower.
Though it works fine, run all plugins and addons, it often freeze. The windower suddenly stop working.
Generally its random, can take from 5 mins after i log as 3 hours later. Also can happen if i arrive a place after warp, when too much lights appear in screen or just running a skillup script.
Really dont have idea why this happen, if anyone know hows that would appreciate any tips.
Thanks.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-10-09 19:49:22
Link | Citer | R

Usually that'd be easy to test but since a lot of plugins are broken since gthe October 7th update, it'll be hard to help you :/