~ The Good Guys FC (Late Night EST)/LS~
 Carbuncle.Blazer
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2013-06-14 00:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Craigslist Time Linkshell:

Simply put... If you want a group of funny people to hang out with and enjoy not only FFXIV: ARR but other games and laugh while you do it Craigslist Time LS is for you. We are and will be a group of mature people... not just players, but people who don't take things too seriously and understand that THIS IS JUST A GAME. We refer to eachother mostly by our real names, and since it's a LS you can pop in whenever you want just to say hello.

The Good Guys Free Company... "If you're not good, you're bad"

We're a FC dedicated to not only being the best, but being the best looking. Okay the last part is just for bonus points. I won't give you the speach every other FC will because that's not who I am, and it's not who we are. You know what you're looking for in a dedicated FC.

Here's how we work, you can decide if you want to join:
1. No mandatory "GET ONLINE NOW" times. We will have scheduled events, but if you can't make it, you can't make it. However, if you are online, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND.
2. No drama. We like to have fun, but if you start anything or if any drama is started that will be put to a stop ASAP
3. Drops will be based on performance + need. We don't require people to be online and attend all events, but I'll be damned if you show up once in awhile and expect to feel entitled to something that you didn't work as hard as someone else did. Everyone will get what they want/need when they deserve it.
4. Very rarely will you be told "You must come to this event as a certain class/job". If you want to play it, play it. I don't want to be fighting the good fight with people who aren't interested. Only under extreme necessity/circumstance will I or another leader pull the leader card and say "Sorry, but do you mind coming as this to help out"
5. We like to have fun, but when it comes down to it the reason we can joke around and have this fun is because we know that when the content gets hard we have skilled people there and we WILL overcome.
6. We are a late night EST FC. Our events will take place (once we get to that point) at a time deemed by the majority of the members as "acceptable"
7. We are starting on a FRESH, New character only, Non-Legacy Server.

For more info and to apply visit:
http://thegoodguys.guildwork.com
If there are any other questions feel free to post a reply here, or pm me.

We have decided to join the Cactuar server!
If you have any questions/would like to join up; apply on the site, send me a message here, or /t Blazer Willz in game!

Hope to see you there!