users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Windower FPS Drop
Windower FPS Drop
 Quetzalcoatl.Thanathosgt
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Thanathosgt 2013-06-04 22:04:15
Link | Citer | R

In the past 2 days I've been having some issues with Windower, everytime I log in my char as soon as I move, or hit any key for longer then 3 secs my FPS starts dropping considerably to 5-6 fps up to the point it freezes for a sec then if I stop pressing it goes back up to 30 fps, i've already did some research on the web about it, and updated my graphic drivers also my wireless drivers, and i'm totally at loss at what's goin on. I did run on the official ffxi windower and the fps dropping wasn't there.

Have no mipmapping bumpmapping or supersampling on. Already reduced the background resolution with no avail also.

Here's my Laptop Specs

Processor AMD E2-1800 APU 1.70 GHz
6 Gigs RAM
Windows 7 64 bits
AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Serveur: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-06-04 22:10:54
Link | Citer | R

should set mipmapping to 1 it help on performance and quality normally. (however this is ffxi so anything is random)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Yomisha
Serveur: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-07-04 23:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
should set mipmapping to 1 it help on performance and quality normally. (however this is ffxi so anything is random)
Since the OP never replied, I just wanted to say that this helped me! Thanks for the reply(even though it wasn't to me).

(Always good to know if the tips helped or not when a question is answered. :< Even if it might not help everyone! But it can save on reposts if others are looking up this issue.)
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Serveur: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-07-05 00:37:11
Link | Citer | R

thank you for the feedback i've put it in my "Guide" against lag