Looking to buy Gems to make masa. If there is a ls on Carby who sells KI
let me know pls and prices.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-04-01 09:04:38
Link | Citer | R

the sword is the soul of the samurai... forged in the heat of battle, cooled with the sweat and blood of your enemies... only to be heated again! and thus the blade is tempered in suffering and death.....

and you want to buy one!? /shakes his head sadly
like some kind of dime store trinket!?
it will never sing for you... if you acquire it that way.

You may as well mount it on your wall when you finish. It will never do the damage you have seen others do with it, others that poured their souls into making it...

You'll try different gear sets, you'll eat strange foods hoping for that rare combination of stats that will give you the numbers you desire. But the bought blade will fail, it will never proc, it will never fulfill it's destiny!!! <thunderclap>
[+]
By ribcage17 2013-04-01 09:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
the sword is the soul of the samurai... forged in the heat of battle, cooled with the sweat and blood of your enemies... only to be heated again! and thus the blade is tempered in suffering and death.....

You may as well mount it on your wall when you finish. It will never do the damage you have seen others do with it, others that poured their souls into making it...

You'll try different gear sets, you'll eat strange foods hoping for that rare combination of stats that will give you the numbers you desire. But the bought blade will fail, it will never proc, it will never fulfill it's destiny!!! <thunderclap>

weed
By riazen18 2013-04-01 09:13:41
Link | Citer | R

what
 Bahamut.Kiralai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kiralai
By Bahamut.Kiralai 2013-04-01 09:17:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

riazen18 said: »
what

OH GOD. A true LOL. Thank you for that.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2013-04-01 09:38:34
Link | Citer | R

I'm not on cerb, but I do have hearing loss. I was born with a near total loss in my left ear, then lost the rest later on. luckily though, I still have 60% or so of my right ear left so I can get by with just a hearing aid. I know your feels.

On the whole med. care thing, my insurance company(before they kicked me off for turning 18 that is), wouldn't pay for a cochlear implant in my left ear because I could still hear out of my right one xD. pretty dumb.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-04-01 09:40:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Greggles said: »
I'm not on cerb, but I do have hearing loss. I was born with a near total loss in my left ear, then lost the rest later on. luckily though, I still have 60% or so of my right ear left so I can get by with just a hearing aid. I know your feels.

On the whole med. care thing, my insurance company(before they kicked me off for turning 18 that is), wouldn't pay for a cochlear implant in my left ear because I could still hear out of my right one xD. pretty dumb.

Yeah, it's gunna be one of those threads lol
[+]
 Shiva.Gansito
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-04-01 11:54:18
Link | Citer | R

TURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-04-01 11:59:28
Link | Citer | R

\(^O^)/ TURUL!!!
 Shiva.Gansito
user: Gansito