T3 AVNM Glitch?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » T3 AVNM glitch?
T3 AVNM glitch?
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-03-27 06:46:07
Link | Citer | R

Maybe it has something to do with that plugin/hack that allows you to walk around while "resting".
Or maybe it's something that makes the server feel like you're DCing for a second before popping?

No clue but it's there, it's been around for a long time and people who know how to do it like to keep it a secret so it doesn't spread, so they can keep getting benefit from it and so it won't reach a level so big that SE will decide to ban people who made use of it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feint
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-03-27 11:18:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Gabba said: »
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
dude said he was in a pt w/ 2 other characters for 2 hours and got 40 souls without ever popping a t2.

Most souls per hour under perfect conditions are 24, all repops exactly in 15 mins, w/o having to run, instant killing, dropping 2:2, and having ppl in the other zones killing it so all you have to do is zone in, lot, warp

I did pay them Gil 500k/e horn for harp and all I saw was 4 ppl triple boxing, the ally was 13 ppl and were getting 19-22 horns per hour.

They could be Chinese rmt or not... (Their English actually was really bad)
There's no instant killing so no.

I don't get why people even mention hypotheticals that can't even happen.

Realistically, a good group would see about 10 souls per hour with this glitch. 7.5 hours hours to upgrade an empy is pretty damn fast.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-03-27 11:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Eh, we're not going to go any further with exploits.

/locked.