Forum » Windower » General » dual boxing controller spazzing
dual boxing controller spazzing
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2013-03-21 14:57:58
Link | Citer | R

don't know if i'm the only one with this issue. but when i dual box with an xbox controller i get issues where it likes to spam left/right/up/down menu selections and constantly have to alt tab between the 2 clients to make it stop. this gets particularly annoying when you have one just sitting for TOD or no major reason and greatly impacts my main account wile i'm in something important.

i was wandering is there any type of plugin or patch that fixes this. even the new version of winnower still does the same crap. i had hopes they would of fixed this issue by than. guess not...
 Asura.Draus
Serveur: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-03-21 15:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Mine does that from time to time switching between chars fixes it for me as well not sure about an app would be nice to know!

did you install the stuff that came on the disk with your controller? now that I think about it I never had an issue with that on
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2013-03-21 15:36:32
Link | Citer | R

nope. just using the "built in" drivers that windows 7 has. if anybody knows if installing 3rd party drivers fixes it. id like to know plz D:
By fractalvoid 2013-03-21 15:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Don't know of any fix for this.
I just usually hit the equivalent of the circle button on my controller (using logitech rumble pad, so ps2/3 design) on the window of the character it's going crazy on it and it will stop for the time being.

I installed logitech drivers and the profiler bs thing but it did nothing and I really didn't feel like making some custom layout or whatever for it.
 Asura.Draus
Serveur: Asura
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2013-03-21 15:41:33
Link | Citer | R

ill look for my disk later im pretty sure on my other computer it never spazzed out