users online
Forum » Windower » General » Guildwork Tracking Ideas
Guildwork Tracking Ideas
 Leviathan.Wolfemasters
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Wolfemasters 2013-02-24 16:04:57
Link | Citer | R

One of the things that I loved about inputting my information into this site was being able to see what Atma & Abyssite I don't have yet, this would help me easily find the links and pull up the information. With this latest update, I thought this would be great to have everything update itself so that I couldn't accidentally miss something.

Unfortunately, I can no longer see what Atma/Abyssite I'm missing (unless it's hidden somewhere inconvenient). I've also noticed on more than one occasion that Guildwork does not update my information. Is there a way to force it to update? I've tried zoning and reloading to get it to update, but it seems that it only updates when it feels like it. I like that the site auto-updates now, with the use of Windower, but I still find it annoying at times when I want things updated faster (or manually for tracking purposes).

I would like it if I could see a list of the things that I DON'T have yet, which would make it a lot easier to track and follow, especially if I have a friend that needs that stuff too. It would be a lot easier to compare with them (especially if they aren't in the same LS as me). I think it would be really convenient if I could just pull up a list of stuff that I still need to get and I can see which of my friends still need it too. That way I know who to bring with me when I work on it.

I'd also like to be able to track where I want my next merits to go on different jobs. Previously, I would put where I wanted my merits to go so when I looked at the job and saw that my merits didn't match up, I would be able to change them accordingly. I know most people have already capped out their merits for all the jobs that they want, but I still like to change and tweak my merits since they are no longer difficult to come by.

Another idea I had was, when the next census comes out, will it be possible to get the information that shows up (GM calls, deaths, chat frequency, tell frequency, etc.) and have that logged too? I know that keeping that current would be difficult for some of the stuff, but GM calls and deaths should be relatively simple, since they don't happen as frequently. I don't think it would be very useful for achievements or tracking, but it would be rather amusing to be able to compare yourself against others.

Does anyone else have any good ideas for what could be added? I had a few more ideas, but I forgot to write them down, so I'll add them here whenever I can remember them.
 Cerberus.Kiori
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2013-02-24 16:12:43
Link | Citer | R

If you hover your mouse over your portrait at the right side of the screen by "Member's Menu" on the list is atmas / abyssite / ect... you can click those and see what you are missing. :) Though, manually checking the boxes will not count for the achievements on the site.

As for guildwork updating, the comand is /gw flush

You can find more commands here: http://guildwork.com/windower/commands
 Leviathan.Wolfemasters
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Wolfemasters 2013-02-24 23:15:59
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, I could not find those shortcuts anywhere. Go figure, always the one place that it would make the most sense to look.

I've also tried to update the atmas/abyssite/whatever manually and when I click save, it never saved.

I find it to be a little annoying having to go to that menu to see what I'm missing like that. It will work, but I can't compare my list of atma/abyssite/whatever to my friends.

Thanks for the help, Kiori.