users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Monk Vs Zerg Set optimal
Monk Vs Zerg Set optimal
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Kirana 2012-12-24 12:51:06
Link | Citer | R

I like to think of "nerd" as being a compliment.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-24 12:51:21
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Madone said: »

I made a new thread because the old one has 30 pages of the same exact gearsets posted over and over. Anyway what do you guys think of this set for outside something like an ADL zerg?

Lol, for real?
 Lakshmi.Madone
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-12-24 12:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Copy/pasted from the Victory Smite thread, last page. *** lazy ***. Spend more time calling people nerds than you do looking at the thread.
@ Peldin of sylph

retard first off why post inpetus down and up when I clearly said impetus up. and no ***there is an old vs thread and the set you posted is outdated and garbage. There are better choices these days more reasons why I could care less to look at old sets.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-24 12:54:39
Link | Citer | R

garbage
 Lakshmi.Madone
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-12-24 13:01:40
Link | Citer | R

serj im using this atm before you hate more. That was just a suggestion I was wondering of. You wouldnt use any new salvage gear?
 Lakshmi.Madone
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-12-24 13:02:47
Link | Citer | R

my bad wrong set I meant this

Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-24 13:21:25
Link | Citer | R

Well, you should have like, 6 or more VS sets at the least, so it's really hard to say anything at all. Use a Moonshade earring btw.

Pretty much why people told you to look in the other thread.
[+]
 Shiva.Keyera
Serveur: Shiva
user: Keyera
By Shiva.Keyera 2012-12-24 13:47:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chexmix said: »
Needs more

or everyones favorite

makes me cry every time...
 Lakshmi.Madone
By Lakshmi.Madone 2012-12-24 13:50:50
Link | Citer | R

yea im noobing it up without earring hate that damn storyline gotta get myslef to finish it. OO
 Phoenix.Valory
Serveur: Phoenix
user: rori
By Phoenix.Valory 2012-12-24 16:14:51
Link | Citer | R

I would suggest replacing any haste you have with multihit (including kick-attacks), crit dmg, or crit% if possible. Since you'd be hundred-fisting anyways.

Windbuffet, Tantra hose, Usk. Somen all come to mind.
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2012-12-24 17:17:03
Link | Citer | R

Should be wearing at least a optical hat and a subligar pfft.
 Valefor.Madranta
Serveur: Valefor
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2012-12-24 18:02:59
Link | Citer | R

This is the best set I could come up with on the spreadsheet. Wanion Belt could easily replace Windbuffet for a more consistent damage output at a very minimal cost to averaged out damage.

The biggest note about the set you posted is this: with Impetus up Tantra Cyclas +2 blows every other VS body piece out of the water by FAR. I don't expect that to change any time soon, if ever.
 Sylph.Peldin
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Peldin 2012-12-25 09:13:58
Link | Citer | R

@ Peldin of sylph

retard first off why post inpetus down and up when I clearly said impetus up. and no ***there is an old vs thread and the set you posted is outdated and garbage. There are better choices these days more reasons why I could care less to look at old sets.
1) If you're going to call someone a retard, at least try to use appropriate grammar. Also, misspelling "impetus" isn't helping you.
2) I copy/pasted my post from the thread you could have read. I didn't edit out what was irrelevant to you. I was just showing something you would've seen if you took 5 seconds to click on the thread. It was an example showing that people in that thread have posted impetus up sets already.
3) Before you call my set outdated and garbage, you should notice that it's almost the exact same set that you are currently using except that I have a better earring and situationally better boots. That is, unless you consider your own set worse than garbage.