Link | Citer | R

Yeah I can run it regularly no problem.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2012-12-14 18:18:01
Link | Citer | R

It does the same error in the regular. I get into the game for about 10 seconds can run around and see server message then it kicks me with the Error code: FFXI-2003 Failed to read data. Ran a file check on both playonline/FFXI and they came back with no issue. Any other ideas would be appreciated.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-12-14 18:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mithradee said: »
It does the same error in the regular. I get into the game for about 10 seconds can run around and see server message then it kicks me with the Error code: FFXI-2003 Failed to read data. Ran a file check on both playonline/FFXI and they came back with no issue. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Might have a few errors on your HDD. Try doing a checkdisk and see if you find any errors. If that doesn't work, a reinstall of the game may be necessary.
 Lakshmi.Mithradee
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mithradee
By Lakshmi.Mithradee 2012-12-14 21:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
Lakshmi.Mithradee said: »

Might have a few errors on your HDD. Try doing a checkdisk and see if you find any errors. If that doesn't work, a reinstall of the game may be necessary.

Tried the checkdisk with no luck and now doing a reinstall. Hoping this works but still a long ways to go. Wish me luck.
 Ragnarok.Evihime
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Evihime
By Ragnarok.Evihime 2012-12-15 10:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Blinkmenot, Recast, Autoexec fixed.

Spellcast tentatively fixed but needs some test

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/113862-List-of-broken-stuff-and-their-solutions-(Compliation-of-the-other-thread)
[+]
 Bismarck.Greezy
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Greezy
By Bismarck.Greezy 2012-12-15 12:41:35
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Evihime said: »
Blinkmenot, Recast, Autoexec fixed.

Spellcast tentatively fixed but needs some test

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/113862-List-of-broken-stuff-and-their-solutions-(Compliation-of-the-other-thread)

I went down this list and updated everything on bg wiki's site to include the resources.xml. worked great thank you so much! was starting to think not even luke skywalker hope he had not.