Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes
Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-01 13:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Had you not heard, this was a Chrono Trigger game made entirely by fans which was recently given a C&D from SE, pretty much killing the chance of it being released. Now that part is technically old news, but recently some videos were released of the game. From the videos it seems this game was intended as a go-between for Trigger and Cross, I guess, but how will we ever know? They claim a 98% completion rate for the game before it was squashed. Seems like this won't be the last we see of this project considering how many hours they've likely put into it and being so close to finishing. What are your thoughts on the game and this situation?

"Crimson Echoes: The Month that Could Have Been" starts NOW! - Original forum topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/CEMemorial - Their Youtube channel, with many more videos. 12 parts to this memorial series so far.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-01 13:35:24
Link | Citer | R

Getting together all the original creators of Trigger aint going to happen...So What can SE do in the mean time? Make ports to the DS and squash all the "fans" remaking the game.

and this game? meh whatever.
 Gilgamesh.Udasai
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Udasai
By Gilgamesh.Udasai 2009-06-01 13:51:32
Link | Citer | R

An earlier version of this hack has been leaked, you can try it out but it's got a lot of glitches and is hard beyond belief
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-01 14:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Udasai said:
An earlier version of this hack has been leaked, you can try it out but it's got a lot of glitches and is hard beyond belief
I'm gonna hold out for a possible completion and undercover-release. Glitches sound dream-crushing. lol

I wonder if this is one of the guys that used a CT rom-hack to propose to his girl-friend. =o