New Two-hour For RDM!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » New Two-hour for RDM!
New Two-hour for RDM!
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2012-08-01 00:04:39
Link | Citer | R

So~ this is the word on RDM's new two-hour...Thoughts?
 Ragnarok.Agerknux
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ager
By Ragnarok.Agerknux 2012-08-01 00:10:00
Link | Citer | R

All it will come down to is how potent the haste will be.
If it can't beat Embrava, then it's trash.
[+]
 Bahamut.Itze
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-08-01 00:12:28
Link | Citer | R

Embrava has regain/regen ontop of that.
By Avitori 2012-08-01 00:14:59
Link | Citer | R

I don't see this helping RDM tbh with immunobreak, zerg style content and the announcement of GEO
 Ragnarok.Agerknux
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ager
By Ragnarok.Agerknux 2012-08-01 00:17:05
Link | Citer | R

Plus, no other job can replace rdm's unique and valuable ability to chainspell warp II
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2012-08-01 00:43:03
Link | Citer | R

Yeah between embrava and perfect defense, there doesn't seem to be much use for this 2 hour. Add to that the fact that most of our spells are self-cast.

Then again, depending on how this turns out, it just might be awesome for rdm melee, to the chagrin of the enitre community I'm sure. The combination of super protect, shell, stoneskin, and phalanx, along with super haste, temper, and enspells just might turn rdm into an unkillable dd monster... At least one can hope, right?
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-08-01 00:45:34
Link | Citer | R

So...we get an enhanced Composure? <,<
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-01 00:48:19
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero said: »
Yeah between embrava and perfect defense, there doesn't seem to be much use for this 2 hour. Add to that the fact that most of our spells are self-cast.

Then again, depending on how this turns out, it just might be awesome for rdm melee, to the chagrin of the enitre community I'm sure. The combination of super protect, shell, stoneskin, and phalanx, along with super haste, temper, and enspells just might turn rdm into an unkillable dd monster... At least one can hope, right?

go /sch and AoE all those super buffs, yo!
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2012-08-01 01:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Thats kinda what I'm hoping for. A super strong melee buff 2hour. Most will probably hate the idea but I mean Chainspell is a goodly buff for magic and magery so I figure a nice buff for melee would be cool. If they give a 50~100% boost on spells, your looking at 30~40% Double Attack, 22.5~30% Haste, Pro, Shell, Phalanx, Gain-STR/DEX, all that would just jump your damage and power to make your a really strong DD and with duration up... Gear+this should be like 20~30 Minutes of awesomeness! :x
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2012-08-01 01:03:37
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »

go /sch and AoE all those super buffs, yo!
No AoE Haste/Temper? T_T
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-08-01 01:04:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh I wasn't being serious lol
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2012-08-01 01:10:46