Chloris Road-Map Printout

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Chloris Road-Map Printout
Chloris Road-Map Printout
By dumbwhiteboy 2012-07-12 11:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys,

I am working on Chlori and I put this togather to help me while I learn this crazy NM with ALL the work for one pop set. And I thought it may help some of you also.

Note: Read from the bottem up - Example Kill "XXX" to get "XXX" Simple right?

Any ways, enjoy!

Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-07-12 11:43:20
Link | Citer | R

Oh cool, a graph for why I will never do a Verethragna.
[+]
By dumbwhiteboy 2012-07-12 11:50:31
Link | Citer | R

Lol yes... Doin first popset and saying the same thing... is it REALLLLLY worht it?
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2012-07-12 11:58:11
Link | Citer | R

dumbwhiteboy said: »
Lol yes... Doin first popset and saying the same thing... is it REALLLLLY worht it?

It is but you'll never want to step foot in that zone again. Ever.

Just try to keep in mind that Ulhuadshi is a breeze by comparison.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-07-12 11:59:05
Link | Citer | R

Dragua was fun.
[+]
 Phoenix.Evildemon
By Phoenix.Evildemon 2012-07-12 12:00:25
Link | Citer | R

Nope just get a party of 5 friends and fell cleave fell cleave fell cleave.... its less walking and more mind numbing... and to top it off you'll get pops for glavoid when you don't even want them... its what use to happen to me when doing ukon. Usually its best in my experience though to start off cap all your lights, fell cleave to get your time up then build pop sets from whatever your still missing, pop, rinse repeat or better yet if your about done for the night do a few pulls to try and start new sets to make the next time less work in which case you enter in finish sets and kill then build lights if time permitting
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2012-07-12 12:12:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said: »
It is but you'll never want to step foot in that zone again. Ever.

After 2 Vere's, 2 Twashtars, and an Ukon... I cringe just thinking about that zone...

Which reminds me, ever notice how ridiculously off balance the first stage is per zone?
For Chloris you need to jump through 50 frickin' hoops...
But for Carabosse... two.
And for Fistule... next to nothing short of a time spawn...
[+]
 Sylph.Wardeniii
Serveur: Sylph
user: Wardeniii
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-07-12 12:16:48
Link | Citer | R

I feel like the ease of fistule was made up for by the annoyance of Bukhis/Alfard, but yeah--Carabosse/Cirein-Croin/Isgebind certainly has always been easy mode.
[+]
 Phoenix.Evildemon
By Phoenix.Evildemon 2012-07-12 12:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh I noticed it trust me I did.... such bs that its impossible for tah while the rest are a joke. at least fistule being easy was balanced a bit by the next stage being annoying back at 85/90 but its not so bad now.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2012-07-12 12:39:04
Link | Citer | R

Dragua is suuuuch a joke though.

Stupidly so. Even compared to Isgebind.
By Thanzo187 2012-07-12 13:01:40
Link | Citer | R

I've made two vere's one for me and one for my gf, took me 4 days total to get it to level 85. I just Aeo burned for KI's for mines took 2 days to finish cloris. My gf and I just bought pops for the NM's that give KI skipping the other smaller NMs took us 2 days as well.
 Carbuncle.Broman
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: phenter
By Carbuncle.Broman 2012-07-12 13:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Yeah cleave is definitely the way to go, if not at least cleave time, buy triggers and bring 5+ with you. As it seems to take almost just as long to build 5-6 pops as it does 2-3 even with waiting for NM re-pops. I'm 31/50 on ukkon and I absolutely despise this zone with a passion, but I have honestly only spent maybe 4-5hours in the zone to get that many by bringing 5+ per both times I popped and just brewed the zone boss.
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2012-07-25 14:09:49
Link | Citer | R

cap amber, azure, and pearl to 255 off the turtles near Chauwka (or cap amber on the titan mob, azure and pearl on whatever mob of your choice - just remember that the popular mandgragora area is not a totally safe area thanks to a certain cactaure), then head to the blood bat camp, pull all bats, and FC (as bats don't drop ruby lights, they link, and its a safer area to pull off FC). open all blue and brown chests and destroy all red (unless they got golden/silver/ebon). All key items come out of brown chests.

I also ask players that got full pop sets that they're not going to be using and reward them for using it to help you get the buds.
 Asura.Kazaki
Serveur: Asura
user: Kazaki
By Asura.Kazaki 2012-07-25 14:23:46
Link | Citer | R

Nice graph, looks really well done.... Don't suppose you fancy doing one for Glavoid too? :P
By Peldin 2012-07-26 06:53:01
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Abyssea_-_Tahrongi

Scroll down to near the bottom. Chart for both has been there for over a year.

P.S. AoE farming is faster, especially the more people you have.
[+]
 Cerberus.Toralin
Serveur: Cerberus
user: toralin
By Cerberus.Toralin 2012-07-26 07:13:43
Link | Citer | R

This is BUY FAR the worst stage I have ever done. But the 99 Vere is DEFINITELY worth it if you can take it that far
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-07-26 08:18:41
Link | Citer | R

Should be pretty damn easy at 99, and hell a TON faster. I did this at 85 before impetus, half of af3, thaumas, etc. was even implemented and it wasn't difficult, just time consuming.

Good luck
By Peldin 2012-07-27 00:16:59
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Should be pretty damn easy at 99, and hell a TON faster. I did this at 85 before impetus, half of af3, thaumas, etc. was even implemented and it wasn't difficult, just time consuming.
Sadly it's not "a TON faster." If you are red procing those NM's instead of aoe farming, it's not gonna be much shorter at 99 than it was at 90 or 85. Levels don't make you run faster or make Chukwa spawn any faster. Yeah, you'll save a few seconds on each NM but that's about it.
Most people farming for 85 empyreans are a long way from getting Thaumas gear.
By Thanzo187 2012-07-27 00:27:08
Link | Citer | R

I've done vere in 3 days and ukon in 4, its not that hard if you're willing to spend some gil. It's even faster if you have a friend who Duo boxes a whm, my setup was War,nin and whm. We bought the Pop to pop the NM's with KI, This allowed us to skip the mini nms to pop Nms with KI. Also to collect 75 dragua scales took me about 3 days more, I havent done Ukko's to 90 yet.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-07-27 00:43:13
Link | Citer | R

Peldin said: »
Quote:
Sadly it's not "a TON faster." If you are red procing those NM's instead of aoe farming, it's not gonna be much shorter at 99 than it was at 90 or 85. Levels don't make you run faster or make Chukwa spawn any faster. Yeah, you'll save a few seconds on each NM but that's about it.
Most people farming for 85 empyreans are a long way from getting Thaumas gear.

Acc should be higher on all proc weapons, less worry about defense/eva (That damn triple bat was a *** to do on whm + war trying to proc all those weps), etc. Should still be considerably faster.

Farming pops should also go by much quicker.
 Phoenix.Salmijr
user: Salmijr
By Phoenix.Salmijr 2012-08-02 23:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Peldin said: »
Sadly it's not "a TON faster." ....... Levels don't make you run faster or make Chukwa spawn any faster. ..

If you did this at 80 or even 85 still, chukwas was like an hour spawn iirc, but yea, this zone blows. Makes me sleepy just thinking about going after ukon.