Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG/WAR TP Set
DRG/WAR TP Set
 Odin.Rendra
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2012-06-15 03:28:25
Link | Citer | R

So, I don't want to search through a billion pages. So can someone answer this question?

Is there a decent build for DRG/WAR and still keep a 6 hit and capped haste?
A few things though, I don't have a static for the new Nyzul gear just yet... but will be soon i hope... and not planning on the new limbus/einherjar just yet either.

So with what we can get through VW and everything else... anyone have any ideas?
 Bismarck.Amearth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Amearth
By Bismarck.Amearth 2012-06-15 04:27:40
Link | Citer | R

well /sam on drg you need 11stp from gear with a 492 delay for a 6hit. /sam i think give you 25stp so you would have to piece together i think +25stp extra so +36 total in gear to keep a 6hit possible probly but might have to give up some haste and other things. and if i am wrong im sure someone will point it out.
 Lakshmi.Zeosilot
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zeosilot
By Lakshmi.Zeosilot 2012-06-15 05:25:16
Link | Citer | R

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/23910/another-set-advice-thread/9/

Despite what you said, this thread is only 9 pages long. So that's 999,999,991 pages that I saved you having to look through ^.~
By Ophannus 2012-06-15 10:26:21
Link | Citer | R

If you have OAT you can 5 hit pretty easily with /WAR too just requires some Nyzul gear and Ogier hands.
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2012-06-15 11:27:56
Link | Citer | R

You need 26ish stp from gear to get a 6hit. Tho, /sam doesn't give you 25 stp, but 15.

We need to know what weapon you're using, or just the delay.
Assuming you're with a 492 weapon, you'd need about 25 stp to get 81tp with 5 hit, assuming your ws return is 19, would make you a 6hit including ws hits (16+3).

Af3+2 body, hagneia stone, tyrant's ring, rajah, brutal earring, that's 23 stp.
Depending on your haste, you can either grap a goading, a "houjy's gorget" (sorry for spelling, the neck with some stp on it) or put a rose strap to get the last stp you need.
If you don't have acces to nyzul, your tp gear should looks like this.
Af3 feet, ace legs, bullwhip, atheling mantle, rajah/tyrants, dusk+1 hands, af3 body, af3 head, ganesha's mala, brutal, guillie +1, hagneia stone, rose strap, ryunohige.
That's 26 haste, and 27 stp, allowing you a 6hit even if you miss the last three hits of drakes.