Best Atmas And /sub For Solo

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Best atmas and /sub for solo
Best atmas and /sub for solo
By Atramortis 2012-06-13 13:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Recently switched back to monk and getting ready to start some trials. What is the best atmas for solo? I'm guessing GH would be one? I also have DG would -50% pdt/mdt be worth it?

What sub would be best? I know in pts I use /war and extra def would be nice. I was thinking /nin or /dnc would be good. With /dnc and how fast mnk gains tp would be great for heals.
 Siren.Seiri
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: seiri
By Siren.Seiri 2012-06-13 13:26:25
Link | Citer | R

/DNC is usually the best, though /nin with mass temp items has its place I believe.

As for atma, usually RR/GH/apoc and countertank, though I expect mounted champion with /war would have its place for lesser targets.

Realistically though, the atma depend entirely on the target, and the sub is the same though with less choice.
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ringmastersword 2012-06-23 23:41:16
Link | Citer | R

If your in heros/light boosted zones or are doing well in general you can go with the typical setup because heals can come 100% from boxes or temps. Personally I next to never switch from Mnk/War and RR | Apoc | SS. Tho I almost never do anything without my mules since there isn't much reason to, when I do I still go /war with the above. If I have to switch subs /dnc is my only choice. I never shadow tank. Ever.