SCH XML
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Numot
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: bladewing
By Lakshmi.Numot 2012-04-16 16:25:16
Link | Citer | R

Anyone have an updated good xml? I have been digging through this thread and have yet to find a good complete one. One that includes working with Embrava or enhancing sets would help.
 Fenrir.Aleste
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aleste
By Fenrir.Aleste 2012-04-16 16:29:49
Link | Citer | R

Here's mine, it's by no means perfect, but it works and that's good enough for me.
--Updated with corrections

Line 363: If im curing I'll always have aurorastorm up, could code back in the day/weather line in if it specifically bothers you.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-04-16 16:30:19
Link | Citer | R

I levelled SCH then stopped playing for a while, so my Spellcast is a incomplete, but you're more than welcome to see if it's any good ^^

http://pastebin.com/NA9NvfK0

You'll also need moon.xml (Save As: Windower/plugins/Spellcast/includes/moon.xml).

The only problem I remember it having is the Sublimation bit being a bit iffy (not always equipping the right gear, etc). Being truthful, there's a lot could be done to it, but as I said - I hadn't done too much with it when I trailed off~
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-17 11:46:21
Link | Citer | R

And for another alternative, here's mine: http://pastebin.com/Ei5Ch8qg

Requires my version 2 include file (haven't upgraded sch to version 3 yet): http://pastebin.com/bm2Lr5FL (save as Mote-include.xml)

Aside: Aleste, you have your Regen check under ElementalMagic. You also have Klimaform and Tractor under Enfeebling.

Edit: New links to xmls
 Fenrir.Aleste
user: Aleste
By Fenrir.Aleste 2012-04-17 11:52:20
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the catch on klima/tractor... i didn't notice i had it scribbled in twice.

I honestly have no idea why regen was under elemental there either...
 Phoenix.Anniel
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anniel
By Phoenix.Anniel 2012-04-17 15:09:26
Link | Citer | R

http://pastebin.com/3JfUAFZm

That's my spellcast :3 I really like it, pretty sure there's better etc but you wont be disappointed :3
[+]
By Yamoto 2012-04-18 02:44:01
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Motenten said: »
And for another alternative, here's mine: http://pastebin.com/4AHGZcF9

Requires my version 2 include file (haven't upgraded sch to version 3 yet): http://pastebin.com/1Kj9kRRv (save as Mote-include.xml)

Aside: Aleste, you have your Regen check under ElementalMagic. You also have Klimaform and Tractor under Enfeebling.

I tried using your xml, but it's saying there's an error reading end tag on line 0? o.O
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-18 15:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Line 0 error means it's missing an include... Ah, right, I put the Nyzul timer include in my sch xml. Either take out those lines (one in <vars>, one in <rules>), or add the NyzulTimer.xml file as well.
By Yamoto 2012-04-19 01:30:43
Link | Citer | R

Gonna take your xml out for a couple test runs in my spare time. One question though, in mine, I have the little snippet for queuing strats, i love that part of mine. Currently i just copy-pasta'ed it onto the bottom of yours. Any better way to incorporate it?
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-19 14:15:03
Link | Citer | R

Well, I'm not sure which bit of queuing code you're using (you didn't note an entry here), but if it's like Anniel's it seems like it would be better handled using an include.

The entire setup looks interesting, so I'll probably build it myself in the version 3 rewrite.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-19 22:40:49
Link | Citer | R

Trying to use it as an Include was a bust, but it was fairly easy to incorporate directly. I've written it into my r3 version, though I'm pretty sure there's plenty of broken stuff left in there still (so it's not fully public yet). If you'd like to see how I wrote it, though, check http://pastebin.com/qEzCEE2w
By Yamoto 2012-04-19 23:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Yea I was kinda half asleep when I wrote that. Here's the parts I greatly enjoy: http://pastebin.com/EFAUXgB1
Looks funky because of word wrap...but basically what that allows me to do is have whichever strat in my ingame macros, hit one or all of them, and have them apply to my next spell. If I'm in the wrong arts, it will change to the correct one. It will only apply strats to spells that will work on them. It will automatically addendum for those spells.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-20 01:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Mine is a bit more constrained, but works similarly (though rather less messily, I think).

It won't change arts if you're in the Addendum of the other, but it will use the Addendum if it's needed (except Sleep/Sleep II/Dispel, since that's not needed for /rdm), and you're already in the correct art. It will change arts if it's appropriate, and it's been at least 60 seconds since the last usage. It has a queue up to 3 strategems deep (and works as an actual queue, different from yours).

I don't bother restricting spells on strategems (except for no elemental magic with Manifestation) since the strategems won't get used up if they don't apply to the spell anyway. Yours gets a bit too detailed about which spells are allowed for which subjobs and which levels for my taste; I figure that's something that should be dealt with at the player level, not the xml level.

Takes about 200 lines, altogether, so not too weighty. Will have to give it a test run soon, though I suspect it's going to be of limited use in Nyzul (want to be able to use strats before climbing floors, so queuing strats is counterproductive).
 Bahamut.Ahliyya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ahliya
By Bahamut.Ahliyya 2012-04-20 15:42:02
Link | Citer | R

@Sylph.Hitetsu Umm your sch appears to be wearing some whm gear in there...
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-04-21 04:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ahliyya said: »
@Sylph.Hitetsu Umm your sch appears to be wearing some whm gear in there...

XD That wouldn't surprise me.

I got partway through knocking it together and couldn't get to my PC for a few days, now I've just not played XI for a few weeks since and not really gone through it to make sure it uses proper gear XD

From what I can tell though, the rules should work (though if memory serves, I think the Sublimation/Refresh part had a bit of an issue, though I think I tagged it as the wrong buff), just needs the gear plugging in (things I'd never use, such as Divine Magic under Dark Arts, I didn't bother changing >_>; /lazymode).
[+]
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-04-22 17:29:58
Link | Citer | R

Just a note: DON'T use my sch XML with the advanced tricks. It's all kinds of broken right now.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-05-05 02:25:12
Link | Citer | R

Have had time to review and revise my XML. Got rid of a couple of the tricks it was doing, and streamlined a lot of the rest. Should work nicely now. Be sure to read the comments at the top for usage notes.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2012-05-08 08:24:05
Link | Citer | R

Have had time to review and revise my XML. Got rid of a couple of the tricks it was doing, and streamlined a lot of the rest. Should work nicely now. Be sure to read the comments at the top for usage notes.

Any idea on how to add the rule to equip Balrahn Ring when inside Nyzul Isle, Salvage and any other assault area?
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2012-05-08 08:27:39
Link | Citer | R

<if Area="Nyzul*|Lej*|Mamool*|Peri*|Lebros*|Ilrusi|*Remnants*">
<equip when="Idle|aftercast">
<rring lock="Yes">Balrahn's Ring</rring>
</equip>
</if>
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2012-05-08 08:31:10
Link | Citer | R

Should've also asked where I should add the rule too lol
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2012-05-08 08:59:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Should've also asked where I should add the rule too lol

I have it right before my rules start.
Code
<rules>

<if spell="autoset">
        <!-- If no associated rule is triggered, then: -->
        <action type="equip" when="resting" set="Resting" />
        <action type="equip" when="engaged" set="Haste" />
        <action type="equip" when="idle|aftercast" set="Idle" />
    </if>

<if Area="Nyzul*|Lej*|Mamool*|Peri*|Lebros*|Ilrusi|*Remnants*">
        <equip when="precast|midcast|aftercast|idle|resting|engaged">
        <rring lock="t">Balrahn's Ring</rring>
        </equip>
    </if>

<if mode="OR" spell="sandstorm" buffactive="sandstorm">
        <action type="equip" when="idle|aftercast" set="Idle">
            <feet>Desert Boots</feet>
            <!-- Gear movement speed when outside of combat and weather/buff is up -->
        </action>
    </if>
    <else>
        <action type="equip" when="idle|aftercast" set="Idle"/>
    </else>
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-05-08 17:01:38
Link | Citer | R

Any idea on how to add the rule to equip Balrahn Ring when inside Nyzul Isle, Salvage and any other assault area?

I already had Salvage, but went ahead and added Assault as well, since it really should have been there. Redownload the main include file to get the update.

There are additional groups that derive from the default "Outside-Group" that can be used for the purpose you describe. What you want to modify are the "Salvage-Group" and "Assault-Group" sections. Essentially, any set that you want to modify the gear for, re-implement it in one of the derived groups.

Also note, though, that if you modify a set that has other sets derive from it, you have to copy the other derived sets as well. For example, if you modify the FastCast set, then you also have to copy the CureFastCast set, even if you don't change anything explicitly in the CureFastCast set.

A simple example of what you might do for Balrahn's Ring:
Code xml
        <group name="Salvage-Group" inherit="Outside-Group">
            <set name="Idle-Field-*" BaseSet="BasePDT|Refresh">
                <ammo>Incantor Stone</ammo>
                <neck>Wiglen Gorget</neck>
                <lear>Bloodgem Earring</lear>
                <rear>Loquacious Earring</rear>
                <lring>Balrahn's Ring</lring>
                <waist>Hierarch Belt</waist>
            </set>
        </group>

<group name="Assault-Group" inherit="Outside-Group">
            <set name="Idle-Field-*" BaseSet="BasePDT|Refresh">
                <ammo>Incantor Stone</ammo>
                <neck>Wiglen Gorget</neck>
                <lear>Bloodgem Earring</lear>
                <rear>Loquacious Earring</rear>
                <lring>Balrahn's Ring</lring>
                <waist>Hierarch Belt</waist>
            </set>
        </group>

Which adds the ring to the idle sets when you're in Salvage or Assault (Assault includes Nyzul Isle). Note that you must force an Update or autoset event in order for the area to be refreshed. This can be done with the standard update command (recommended F12 keybind), or any /heal or engage action. It will also be updated if you reload the spellcast, due to the First Run action.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2012-05-10 09:54:01
Link | Citer | R

<3 this XML. This is my first experience with spellcast and so far your SCH xml has made life so much easier.

I also have questions concerning key binding. Mostly looking for info on what stuff might be good to have on binds, like the proc mode and such.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2012-05-16 11:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Trying to add a line to lock my AF2+2 feet for Storm spells. If anyone could help. This is the rules portion for my xml.
Code
    <if skill = "EnhancingMagic">
        <equip when="precast" set="EnhaFast"/>
        <if spell="Refresh*|Haste|Erase">
            <equip when="midcast" set="Haste"/>
        </if>
		<if spell="Stoneskin">
                <action type="Equip" when="Midcast" set="SS"/>
        </if>
        <elseif spell="Adlo*|*storm|Animus*|Regen*|*Spikes|Protect*|Shell*|Teleport*|Sneak|Invisible">
            <equip when="midcast" set="AF3"/>
        </elseif>

<else>
            <equip when="midcast" set="Enhancing"/>
        </else>
    </if>

I tried adding an <if> </if> after my SS portion but then it messes up my SS rule.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-05-16 11:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Try changing it to:
Code xml
	<if spell="Stoneskin">
        <equip when="Midcast" set="SS" />
    </if>
	<elseif spell="*Storm*">
		<equip when="precast|midcast">
			<feet lock="true">Argute Loafers +2</feet>
		</equip>
	</elseif>
    <elseif spell="Adlo*|*storm|Animus*|Regen*|*Spikes|Protect*|Shell*|Teleport*|Sneak|Invisible">
        <equip when="midcast" set="AF3" />
    </elseif>
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-16 11:56:47
Link | Citer | R

Um, I just have a separate rule from all the other stuff:

<if spell ="*storm">
<equip when="midcast">
<feet>Argute Loafers +2</feet>
</equip>
</if>

Seems to work fine o.o
[+]
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2012-05-16 12:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Thanks that fixed the issue.
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
By Fenrir.Motenten 2012-05-16 16:48:01
Link | Citer | R

I also have questions concerning key binding. Mostly looking for info on what stuff might be good to have on binds, like the proc mode and such.

Check the Spellcast Revision 3 Notes on my pastebin for suggested bindings. I'd probably use the empty spots on F11 to add additional binds like proc or queue, depending on how often they come up. For rare stuff I'd just leave it as a macro somewhere.
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Serveur: Valefor
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2012-05-26 11:01:03
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone else have any spellcast? I was using Anniel's until I realized it didn't equip dark magic gear for drain/aspir, and doesn't allow me to put in Teiwaz for Curing. Motenten's bugs out on me, I'm sure that's operator error more than anything else. :\
First Page 2