The Sims?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Sims?
The Sims?
 Cerberus.Maryanne
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-13 02:40:01
Link | Citer | R

I'm curious, does anyone here play any versions of The Sims?!
If you do, post a story. =)
 Fairy.Filielle
Serveur: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 02:55:05
Link | Citer | R

I played Sim2 PC version as well as the Downloadable version from AT&T; PS2 (Sims1) The Urbz for Gamecube as well as for Gameboy Advance.

Last I tried the re-downloaded the Sims2 Version from EA games. I got mad later from e-harmony commercials.

Stupid woman kisses her man from the top of the stairway. That just brings trivialties to both of their lives.

Spent 10 hours designing the architecture for a venue, "Dance Dance Revelation" Then I realized that Electronic Arts Entertainment already owns the design to keep remarketing under their name as a company.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-05-13 02:56:55
Link | Citer | R

I used to play Sims 2 until about a year ago-coincidentally,thats when I started playing FFXI.;-)

I have pre-ordered Sims 3 to give me something to do during maintenance times etc.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-13 02:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Maryanne said:
I'm curious, does anyone here play any versions of The Sims?!
If you do, post a story. =)

Look what you did!!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-13 02:59:57
Link | Citer | R

I haven't tried modding yet. It seems really complicated, and I'm not that bright. Some of the things people come out with, though, are just awesome. Kudos~

@Shay: Haha, I know what you mean. Before I started FFXI I would pay The Sims allll the time. Now I play FFXI way too much for any sane person.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:01:55
Link | Citer | R

Shayala said:
I used to play Sims 2 until about a year ago-coincidentally,thats when I started playing FFXI.;-)

I have pre-ordered Sims 3 to give me something to do during maintenance times etc.

Then I read this. Then I realized, (Women are ***; Their sense of Ethical Quality comes from being Ethnically HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE); Then my friend hacked Unicef.

Then I realized, (Wow, what a way to drive the retardism away from FFXI);

Then I realized, (Wow, if someone reads something I typed, they think they can do better by what I typed as a form of repaying their damaged ego);

Then I will say this in text: Square-Enix knows where you live & where you are. It doesn't take too much ROCKET SCIENCE to actually kill off more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people in LONDON. Enjoy your Rats / Aids / Red Flea Plagues. Because in Jolly ol' England, you make a kill to make a living.

Even more so, Soviet Korea is just around the corner, stocking up federal funds to underground-nuclear land your Big Ben.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-13 03:04:31
Link | Citer | R

That was like a big orgy waiting to happen >.>
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:04:32
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Actual new models/modding are a lot (in comparison) harder than a simple recolor. A recolor you can just take/rip the texture into photoshop, adjust Hue/Saturation and Resave.

Actual Model/ing, no idea. lol

I spend too much time tinkering with how things work inside, rather than playing them. (Programmer habit)

Sims Online, now that was crazy too.. >.> lol

I.B.M.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-05-13 03:07:13
Link | Citer | R

i played sims 2 for a while...actually went through it without the rosebud code cuz i didnt know it existed...started out with one guy..ended up with a wife and a couple kids ....wife died tryin to fix the tv..got fried..her urn was on top of the tv..she would walk around at night...i remember adding another story to my house making the upper lvl party spot only...took me a month real time to get enough money to do it...eventually i found out about the rosebud code and got bored..fun times though
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-05-13 03:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Filielle I think you need to start taking medication for whatever mental health problem it is that you have!

btw,not all British people live in London,we have a whole country you know!
[+]
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:13:11
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Filielle said:
Shayala said:

Then I read this. Then I realized, (Women are ***; Their sense of Ethical Quality comes from being Ethnically HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE); Then my friend hacked Unicef.

Then I realized, (Wow, what a way to drive the retardism away from FFXI);

Then I realized, (Wow, if someone reads something I typed, they think they can do better by what I typed as a form of repaying their damaged ego);

Then I will say this in text: Square-Enix knows where you live & where you are. It doesn't take too much ROCKET SCIENCE to actually kill off more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people in LONDON. Enjoy your Rats / Aids / Red Flea Plagues. Because in Jolly ol' England, you make a kill to make a living.

Even more so, Soviet Korea is just around the corner, stocking up federal funds to underground-nuclear land your Big Ben.

Seriously though,

Are you like a super genius that has such an awesome brain that spits out random stuff?

or

Are you on drugs and mentally unstable?

On drugs doesn't mean they're IN me. Mentally unstable means i'm processing things already.

Yes, as in: I AM (Aries Key Phrase);

Here's the Aries approach as Neptuneice: "I AM", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Taurus approach as Neptuneice: "I WANT", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Gemini approach as Neptuneice: "I DO", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Cancer approach as Neptuneice: "I FEEL", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Leo approach as Neptuneice: "I WILL", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Virgo approach as Neptuneice: "I Criticize", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Libra approach as Neptuneice: "I Balance:, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Scorpio approach as Neptuneice: Well, this is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to do as HIM, so this is easier: INTENSLY HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

He most likely bought an astrology book to say it's cool. Without mentioning the author, "Llewellyn"

Intelligent Business Machine, certainly wasn't Donald Trump either.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:15:37
Link | Citer | R

Shayala said:
Filielle I think you need to start taking medication for whatever menatal health problem it is that you have!

btw,not all British people live in London,we have a whole country you know!

You burn yourself enough with table-top furnishings & trash enough too?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-13 03:17:37
Link | Citer | R

Filielle said:
Women are ***

Thats all she wrote
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:18:08
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
We have a winner!

Anyways... GN~

That's enough to say as someone. You done it first doesn't mean you will be the last to do it.

This could also include people in your future.

N.T.C. = For The Wun.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Filielle said:
Women are ***

Thats all she wrote

Right, then as a neighbor you would know enough about sulturing your own daughter before it happens to you.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-13 03:19:42
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Filielle said:

On drugs doesn't mean they're IN me. Mentally unstable means i'm processing things already.

Yes, as in: I AM (Aries Key Phrase);

Here's the Aries approach as Neptuneice: "I AM", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Taurus approach as Neptuneice: "I WANT", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Gemini approach as Neptuneice: "I DO", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Cancer approach as Neptuneice:"I FEEL", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Leo approach as Neptuneice: "I WILL ", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Virgo approach as Neptuneice: "I Criticize", HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Libra approach as Neptuneice: "I Balance:, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Here's the Scorpio approach as Neptuneice: Well, this is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to do as HIM, so this is easier: INTENSLY HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

He most likely bought an astrology book to say it's cool. Without mentioning the author, "Llewellyn"

Intelligent Business Machine, certainly wasn't Donald Trump either.

User submitted image

Cross yo fingers fellows I think its getting IT O.O
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2009-05-13 03:20:09
Link | Citer | R

I give up........none of Filielle's posts make any sense whatsoever.
[+]
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-05-13 03:21:29
Link | Citer | R

Shayala said:
I give up........none of Filielle's posts make any sense whatsoever.

Language {Do You Need It?}
 Cerberus.Maryanne
By Cerberus.Maryanne 2009-05-13 03:30:58
Link | Citer | R

So, back on topic:

User submitted image

User submitted image

They are my babies.
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-05-13 10:35:06
Link | Citer | R

I use to play The Sims religiously. I don't know why, but that damn game is so addictive. I have all of the expansions for TS1 and then when TS2 came out, I stopped playing so much, so I don't have really much for TS2. :3 I really wanna get back into it, though. Too bad most of my spare time goes towards this damn game. >.>
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-13 10:37:10
Link | Citer | R

Same I used to play Sims with all the expansions (still have it actually), I got the sims for gamecube too a while ago and I dont like it much, i'd rather have PC.