Ex FFXI Players Looking For A Home.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Besaid » Ex FFXI Players looking for a home.
Ex FFXI Players looking for a home.
 Asura.Arcsine
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Arcsine 2011-08-29 21:08:34
Link | Citer | R

This post was made on the Lodestone forums a moment ago:

"Hello people of Besaid! I'm Minuet; I used to play on Odin back on FFXI before they increased the level cap above 75. I've been wanting to get back into FFXIV for awhile now.

As you can see from my "main character", I didn't play much! (The few people I did play with on Rabanastre quit in one week of getting the game lol)

Since it has been a long time, I figure I should get a fresh start somewhere and I thought Besaid might be a good fit for me and anyone else I can drag along on this adventure.

I really want to hit the ground running and see everything this game has to offer this time around. I'm hoping to find a friendly linkshell that's willing to help out a silly little newbie like myself. If I'm going to get hopelessly lost in this world, I hope to be in good company

Any information about the server would be welcomed as well. I heard this server was quite active but besides that, I don't know much.

Thanks! "

Minuet is my friend, she and I will be looking to start together in FFXIV asap. We'll be starting again fresh.

We look forward to any comments.

Asura.Arcsine/Odin.Oldive
 Ifrit.Knocker
Serveur: Ifrit
user: knocker
By Ifrit.Knocker 2011-08-30 03:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Check out Best Student Council, I'm not one of the most active members, but everyone in it is super crazy friendly and helpful. We do some leves together, some NM hunting for people what need it and generally just try to have fun. Send me a tell (knocker shadowtail) or the leader, kaimana yves, i'm sure all of us would be happy to have you and get you going with anything you need. Most everyone has been around since launch or close to it. Regardless if you talk to us/join us, i hope you have fun in the game and welcome to Besaid!
By dt415 2011-08-30 03:36:29
Link | Citer | R

welcome to game again!
 Asura.Arcsine
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Arcsine 2011-08-30 05:13:05
Link | Citer | R

Rock on! I will certainly look you up. We're sorta just taking our time deciding what we want to do now, but we have made our characters already, and gotten started. It'd be nice to have some people to speak to, and I hope you don't mind the rare stupid question.

Look forward to seeing ya.

Blade Madrigal (me) & Valor Minuet

(We're turbonerds, yeah.)
By AtlasThomas 2011-08-31 14:52:09
Link | Citer | R

Karnak/ DivinityLS Top English Speaking Linkshell on the server
divinityls.enjin.com
We are all MMO vets, vent is mandatory, and we love a good time.
Ranked in the top of the world. check us out. :)
 Ragnarok.Shadowknoll
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Shadowknoll 2011-09-01 00:21:52
Link | Citer | R

AtlasThomas said: »
Karnak/ DivinityLS Top English Speaking Linkshell on the server
divinityls.enjin.com
We are all MMO vets, vent is mandatory, and we love a good time.
Ranked in the top of the world. check us out. :)
funny I remember hearing about this LS in shout at Ul'doh lol not so nice things though . . . .
By AtlasThomas 2011-09-01 09:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Yah we got a fanboy. ;)
 Carbuncle.Ketski
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Ketski
By Carbuncle.Ketski 2011-09-01 11:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Hello Blade Madrigal and Valor Minuet! Remember me? Le 'ol Lala?
Good luck on your search :)