Linkshell - Zodiac Warriors

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Besaid » Linkshell - Zodiac Warriors
Linkshell - Zodiac Warriors
By dravenpierce 2011-06-28 07:54:07
Link | Citer | R

Patch 1.8 is right around the corner and Zodiac Warriors is ready! We're not gonna crawl these dungeons, we're gonna trample through them!

We're still committed to making our LS one of the best on the server and we're always looking for new friends.

Linkshell in Besaid dedicated to late night gaming.

I've been in a few linkshells and so far I haven't seen any that are catering to true late night gaming. If you're interested in a group that is sure to be online and doing things late then look no further.

Are you in a linkshell that is empty at night? Are they not active most when you're online? Are you missing events because you can't attend their event time? Do they even have events regularly?

Zodiac Warriors is looking for friendly players to fill in it's ranks. We've got weekly events for Notorious Monsters, crafting, exploration, leves and more! Why not join and help create some fun in the middle of the night!

Currently, members with invitation powers are Lyna Everfinder, Tessia Alleyne, Dust Ashkar, Cheech Harvin, Kyriana Rose, Viviffx Kats, Night Blade, Kosmos Xun, Drachen Tenzou, and of course myself, Draven Pierce.

Visit http://zodiacwarriors.enjin.com/home for more information!