Resident Evil 5

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5

Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I played this Game a lot to. And its very cool. I am playing on the hardest grade atm. And its realy hard. But now i have unlimited ammo for the rocket launcher and the strongest Magnum. The Bow and the Gadling i have to. Now i am looking for guys that play it with me together on thehighest grade. My Xbox360 Tag is: Heavendragon1.
 Asura.Zekky
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 17:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Hey. Thought I'd update on this for anyone who's playing RE5 and wants all the achievements. I'm currently missing the last one and that's beating the game on professional. ^^

I'd be more than happy to help anyone get any of the other achievements, upgrade all their weapons with the rotten egg glitch, or whatever else.

So just looking to help people out and also beat the game on professional. Also if you've beaten it on normal, you can still join my game and beat the game on professional with me and unlock the veteran achievement as well. Just send me a message over XBL or a friend request. Please include your name so I know who you are. =)
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 17:12:35
Link | Citer | R

Darkraziel said:
Once u beat the game you can play as Sheva, she also gets this Clubbin outfit you can unlock.

Also her last outfit is a really banging outfit.

User submitted image

As you can see yourself. >.> Need to collect all the BSAA seals to get it.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-04 17:36:54
Link | Citer | R

I chose between this one and silent hill: homecoming. I went for silent hill, but this one is def next. Silent hill was ok i think, maybe a little bit too easy though. I loved RE 4, so if 5 is anything like it I know I'll love that too.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 17:41:32
Link | Citer | R

It has the exact same control scheme as RE4 and the gameplay is wonderful. High replay value. And the graphics are superb. =o

The cut scenes are amazing as well. Some of the best I've seen in a new gen game.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-04 17:43:37
Link | Citer | R

Zekky said:

User submitted image

Thread just got interesting.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 17:46:04
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

Moar Sheva.
 Bahamut.Memimi
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-05-04 17:55:38
Link | Citer | R

I loved this game. One of the only games to pull me away from FFXI for as long as it did. I /hate/ single player though. I usually play co-op with my fiance. AI Sheva just wasn't doing it for me. Used healing items way too early or way to late. Either I was at half HP or she ignored the fact I was dying. She just /wasted/ bullets. Though... I wasn't a fan of handguns and handgun ammo is everywhere so that's what she was using. I was more of a fan of my AK. =/ Though, single player gets a bit better with infinite ammo, and the whole game gets a million times easier with infinite rocket launcher.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 17:59:42
Link | Citer | R

Know what really made it better with AI Sheva? Getting the bow and arrow. She's like 95% accurate with it and it's a guaranteed 1-2 hit kill on most of the bad guys.
 Bahamut.Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-05-04 18:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Bow and arrow really is nice, but that doesn't help with a lot of issues. For instance... Zombie in front of her, she goes to shoot it. Then... she won't stop shooting until it's dead even if there is another nomming her from the left. D:
 Bahamut.Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-05-04 18:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Darkraziel said:
Once u beat the game you can play as Sheva, she also gets this Clubbin outfit you can unlock.

D: Clubbin. Who came up with that outfit D: At least all of Chris's are pretty cool but... Clubbin?!?
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2009-05-04 18:28:10
Link | Citer | R

Memimi said:
Darkraziel said:

D: Clubbin. Who came up with that outfit D: At least all of Chris's are pretty cool but... Clubbin?!?

I hate Chris's outfits. Only halfway decent one is the stars outfit. And hey I'm not one to complain about boob but.. doesn't that seem abit unrealistic? I mean shes going to fight who the hell knows what and she wears a bra and a loincloth?
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-04 18:32:20
Link | Citer | R

Well the natives in Africa are wearing the same stuff but no bra... and fighting two BSAA trained agents who sprint with a Gatling gun on his back. I'd be afraid of that.
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-04 18:55:06
Link | Citer | R

I have RE5, a friend from ffxi convinced me to buy so we can team-up, only thing is I dont particularly like playing those kinda games at 2 in the morning (damn time-zones), lol Ive enjoyed the previous games etc just dont like the controls for this one :/.
Im sure Ill get around to playing this game soon enough :)
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-04 18:56:20
Link | Citer | R

btw is that real leopard skin >.>
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2009-05-04 18:58:05
Link | Citer | R

Elphame said:
I have RE5, a friend from ffxi convinced me to buy so we can team-up, only thing is I dont particularly like playing those kinda games at 2 in the morning (damn time-zones), lol Ive enjoyed the previous games etc just dont like the controls for this one :/.
Im sure Ill get around to playing this game soon enough :)

Thats the best time to play RE.
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-04 19:19:59
Link | Citer | R

:/ as I age I am slowly losing my spine >.>