First Page 2
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 10:34:30
Link | Citer | R

I wanna say this game is pretty nice to play, I'm having fun with it. Well I always have fun shooting things lol But if anyone has it and wanna co-op add my gamertag :P I'll play with ya.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-20 10:36:14
Link | Citer | R

I just bought it two days ago but haven't had much time to play. The graphics are pretty sweet so far though.
 Odin.Darkraziel
Serveur: Odin
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-03-20 10:36:21
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

hmmmm a resident evil 5 post on a ffxi based website. who would have thought. i have already beaten the game and i must say its addicting.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 10:38:34
Link | Citer | R

Darkraziel said:
hmmmm a resident evil 5 post on a ffxi based website. who would have thought. i have already beaten the game and i must say its addicting.

It's in the off-topic section >.> Sooo since its not ffxi related I put it thr <.<

Well they look like zombies but I havent finished it to know for sure what they are, so far I know its something new from the cutscene lol
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 10:43:37

I heard the NPC A.I is really, really stupid lol.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-20 10:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
I haven't read too much about it yet, so I have to ask:

Are the zombies more zombie? or Ganados? Or is it a secret? :B

They're Las Plagas, but a new type. The old ones were administered in their baby form. These new type 2 are administered orally in their mature form. That makes it only take about 10 seconds for complete control of the victim. In addition, the control Plaga has been reengineered so that it doesn't cause mutations in the host.

The main threat, though, is the Uroboros virus, which is the point of the story so I'm not going to ruin it.
 Fenrir.Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-20 10:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:
I heard the NPC A.I is really, really stupid lol.

That's partly true. She loves to waste ammo on enemies that could be perfectly knifed to death, and if you set her to attack she'll just stand there and fire until she likely dies. But she's a great shot and quicker than you'll ever be on the draw. She also hits all her dodge prompts perfectly, and if you keep her in defense, she's really quite adept at avoiding damage altogether.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 10:53:31

So if one is eating your brain for 10 seconds, you die? o.o
 Fenrir.Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-20 10:57:25
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:

No the plaga itself is administered orally. It's like some sort of tentacle egg thing they make you eat, and then poof, you're a zombie. There's a scene where they feed it to some guy and then he attacks you.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-03-20 10:58:32
Link | Citer | R

i downloaded the demo on xbox and had a play. she did seem really stupid >.> she jumped a fence and got smashed in the face with an axe.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 10:59:44

Shindo said:
Haseyo said:

No the plaga itself is administered orally. It's like some sort of tentacle egg thing they make you eat, and then poof, you're a zombie. There's a scene where they feed it to some guy and then he attacks you.

Ooooo...youtube? lol
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 11:17:11
Link | Citer | R

lol yea thats in the beginning, it was a lil sick but they are easy to kill, just hate when they get back up.

I agree, sheva can be annoying at some points and she is a good healer for me so far, i usually give her all the herbs and sprays so i wont have to focus on the healing, i take all the ammo and give her just a bit since she does waste alot of ammo. I like that you can hit them when they are close and they die lol

I sometimes accidentally cut sheva though cause she stands so close to u when u needa open a box. I wish you can send her off to go up to the room ahead to see if a zombie is there lol
 Asura.Blkninja
Serveur: Asura
user: Blkninja
By Asura.Blkninja 2009-03-20 11:30:29
Link | Citer | R

Yea it would be great if there was any commands you could give Sheva
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 12:25:43
Link | Citer | R

The option to play Sheva or Chris woulda been cool too but oh well. I like it so far.

You can change their outfits when you unlock them I think or buy. I like to try and unlock the achievements too.

Alycatpurrs is my gamertag if any interested to play with me sometimes.
 Odin.Darkraziel
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-03-20 12:32:08

Once u beat the game you can play as Sheva, she also gets this Clubbin outfit you can unlock.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 12:33:23
Link | Citer | R

or really, sweet. You beat all the difficulties?
 Bahamut.Mattaus
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mattaus
By Bahamut.Mattaus 2009-03-20 12:36:11
Link | Citer | R

well i have been playing this game to death the past 2 weeks, and i have to say im loving it im now upto chapter 6-3 which is the end.

I've heard so many things about what you can unlock, like new weapons that you cant find in game by fully upgrading a weapon will unlock a new one.

I also heard that they will be soon releasing a Download on xbox live and PSN (RE5 Vs) in which ppl can play a deathmatch type game or compete against each other in an all out who can kill as many things as poss and gain the most points.

my opintion is this will be one of the best games of this year and there is alot to keep you playing and playing.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 12:38:52
Link | Citer | R

Awesome! Now I wanna leave to go home and play after my appointment!! F my job, my boss isnt here today. Ima get the hell outta here lol
 Bismarck.Cadiz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Cadiz
By Bismarck.Cadiz 2009-03-20 13:23:00
Link | Citer | R

Only played a little over an hour but I really like what I've seen so far. Don't wanna rush the game so I have fun a little longer with it. Can't comment on the NPC AI since I only played co-op.
 Fenrir.Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-20 13:34:02
Link | Citer | R

I suppose if anyone has any questions, go ahead and ask me. I've played it a lot already...
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-03-20 13:48:47
Link | Citer | R

I bought this game at midnight, on release day.

I've found all emblems.

Unlocked, and fully upgraded every weapon.

I've got S rankings in all amature, normal, and veteran... working on Pro now.

I, like many of you, have played the hell out of this game since it started.....

... and yet.. I still want to play.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 13:59:45

I want to see a transformation process o.o
 Odin.Darkraziel
user:
By Odin.Darkraziel 2009-03-20 14:21:24

i still remember on one of the parts of the game i was playing with a friend i told him to kite the monster around the map. i laughed after i realized what i said. thought i would share lol.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 14:27:49
Link | Citer | R

lmao in the first chapter I actually did kite that executioner lol I first died cause he kills u in about 1 hit, so I figured how the fuk am I supposed to kill this thing, and said fuk it ima kite it around til i figured out how to keep it away lol
 Bismarck.Cadiz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Cadiz
By Bismarck.Cadiz 2009-03-20 14:37:55
Link | Citer | R

Darkraziel said:
i still remember on one of the parts of the game i was playing with a friend i told him to kite the monster around the map. i laughed after i realized what i said. thought i would share lol.

LOL A friend of mine I was talking to on MSN today told me how he waited to zone while I was typing. xD
Thats what occurs when you play too much FFXI I'd say!
 Bahamut.Mattaus
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mattaus
By Bahamut.Mattaus 2009-03-20 15:07:16
Link | Citer | R

well if any of you guys play this on the PS3 add me sometimee and im sure we can play co-op (Mattaus) is the name you wanna add.

From what i here also a certain fight with a certain person (wont say who since might spoil it for others) on vet lvl of difficulty if this person hits you once you are dead lol.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-20 15:10:23
Link | Citer | R

lol, more stuff to add to the "you play too much ffxi when.." thread
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-20 15:18:14

It annoys me how everyone is saying RE5 is racist with all the killing of blacks, that's ***, how come it would be racist to have a white pride day but it's not for the blacks?
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-04-08 03:43:59
Link | Citer | R

Reublucian said:
It annoys me how everyone is saying RE5 is racist with all the killing of blacks, that's ***, how come it would be racist to have a white pride day but it's not for the blacks?

Actually the defense card I use against people who are like that is, "I don't recall any groups of people throwing up arms about killing spanish people in RE4... And it's not okay to kill a parasite infected zombie that takes about 4 clips of my pistol to take down because I'm about to be zombified? But it's okay to be doing drive bys on GTA games and killing Mexicans and blacks there? wtf mates."

Also I'm looking for some people to play on co-op on the hardest difficulty when I'm done with veteran mode. Gotta get my 1k achievement points. XD
First Page 2