Good Armor/Weapon At Lv 80?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Good Armor/Weapon at lv 80?
Good Armor/Weapon at lv 80?
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-03-25 06:06:32
Link | Citer | R

I am working to bring it up to 90, but I want to get better gear, what should I get that I can pick up simply (no endgame stuff to get it atm)

I dont wanna resort to using Aurora

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-03-25 06:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I would still tp in fumas and they're dirt cheap hmmm
And Walahran can still function well for a head until 85 for af3 or 90 for zelus

Nice edit there, lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Chikatsu
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Chikatsu 2011-03-25 07:13:24
Link | Citer | R

Depending on your gear, Aurore may be your best option. Are you capping Haste? If not, grab some pink oven mitts and suffer them. Do you have Byakko's? If not, get some pink pants. If the best you had to TP in was Scorpion Harness, switch to Aurore Doublet, old options are otherwise preferable (Acc/Att +10 Mirke, Usukane, Shura Togi, Enkidu's Harness). Fuma Sune-ate are the better feet option until you can cap haste without the feet slot, at which point you want either EAF or the best Kick Attacks boots you can find. You can continue to limp along with Destroyers at 80 but for the love of god work on a better weapon before 90, whether by drop or by Trial. Too many gimp bandwagoners rolling out Destroyers at 90. Kemas Earring is a good investment for post-80, excellent for most everything a Monk needs. Tantra Tathlum is a good piece, but Thew Bomblet will help bridge the gap until you can get one.

The essentials for Monk haven't changed; cap your haste, get a good amount of accuracy and attack, and punch the snot out of mobs.