Game: FFXI
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-03-13 08:37:50
Link | Citer | R

Hey,
Yes I know Final Heaven is a joke, but may not be at 99
anyways here is my current gear for it:
Final Heaven Gear Set

I plan on getting Rager Ledeselsens but have held off as price might go down or something better will come with cap. For legs I am torn between trying to get Barbarossa's Zerehs and the Hachiryu Haidate

Thoughts?

and please don't post if you know nothing of the subject and just looked up states from BG and posted it as your own.

Thank you.
 Ragnarok.Appie
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Appie
By Ragnarok.Appie 2011-03-13 08:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Here's mine:

Quote:
input /equip Head "Genbu's Kabuto";
input /equip Ammo "Tantra Tathlum";
input /equip Neck "Flame Gorget";
input /equip Body "Tantra Cyclas +2";
input /equip Hands "Alkyoneus's Brc.";
input /equip Ring1 "Spiral Ring";
input /equip Ring2 "Epona's Ring";
input /equip Ear1 "Brutal Earring";
input /equip Ear2 "Kemas Earring";
input /equip Back "Atheling Mantle";
input /equip waist "Warwolf Belt";
input /equip Legs "Hachiryu Haidate";
input /equip Feet "Creek M Clomps";
input /ws "Final Heaven" <t>;
Of course if you aren't a midget, you'd have to get other feet.

I should add I haven't really looked at this set much since pre-Abyssea. Can probably replace alot of the STR in this set with some VIT for most ***in Abyssea? Especially since Spharai should be using VV instead of GH anyway with the countercap.

Kensei Sitabaki are also a nice option in Abyssea I guess, easier to get than Barbarossa's Zerehs at least.
 Sylph.Brysky
Serveur: Sylph
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-03-13 08:59:40
Link | Citer | R

yeah i use kensei now, was just unsure if the other two were better. and werewolf belt over WS belt or do you just not have one?
 Ragnarok.Appie
By Ragnarok.Appie 2011-03-13 09:01:13
Link | Citer | R

I actually just don't have one.

Zerehs might be better than Sitabaki outside Abyssea, since it brings 4 str to the table, but I'm not much of a math kid. Inside abyssea pretty much a toss up.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-13 09:01:35
Link | Citer | R

Well, there isn't going to one ultimate build. Since there's no str mod at all, it's really going to come down to your fstr to determine if some of the str/vit hybrid pieces will beat pure str pieces.

Also, epona's ring, for sure.

That all said, I'd make a str/vit hybrid set (still focusing on vit cause 1 vit > 1 str for this ws, would have to be like 2-3 str > 1 vit to be worth putting str), and a pure vit build.

However, that being said, I wouldn't get my hopes up on Final Heaven becoming a good ws. Even w/ the boost it just received, has it even matched asuran yet?, and remember impetus is up 60% of the time, which gives a huge bonus to crit ws' (which final heaven cannot crit)
 Ragnarok.Appie
By Ragnarok.Appie 2011-03-13 09:08:55
Link | Citer | R

Since it was brought up and Cream Soda probably knows: what would be better for this WS: Warwolf or Flame Belt?

And FH needs alot more buff to be worth a damn. It's pretty on par with Asurans now. Long way to go for Ascetics and Smite.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-13 09:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Well the higher the ftp, the less worthful the ele belt and smite is about 1.25 tp ahead of

I can math a full comparison out sometime later, but initially, off the top of my head, black belt at 7 str beats ele belt at 5.25 ftp and final heaven is rocking 4.0

I'd say Ele belt if capping fstr, and warwolf if you can use both the str and the vit (but should still be close and again off the top of my head here)
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-13 10:01:33
Link | Citer | R

Friend of mine finished 90 Spharai awhile ago, and I think he said it still sucked.